Friday Menu n Exercise -w the Courts!

FinallyBecomingMe
on 12/2/22 5:52 am, edited 12/2/22 7:59 am

Hi Menuers!

hi again! so todays name responses were very interesting. As most of U know im named Ava or Eva with an accent egu ( pronounced Ava) .

I actually love my name because its the primeval woman- when I see the fertility goddesses from our ancient past i know theyre me .. faceless but breastidudeinous hippy the grrlz that inspired their guyz to wal****old hundreds of miles to hunt for dangerous game w spears and drag it back to feed them and their babiez together . im the grrl that gathers and even grows the crops ( and flowers and healing herbs ) . nurses babiez , wants her guy Yes, so I absolutely love my ancient name.

I was given no middle name but both the last names of my egalitarian Parents.

sorta tuff day today : appeal in Housing Court , concert and opera tickets, car evaluation collecting rents

b- chicken marsala Trader Joes but w homemade fresh mushroom ff butter sauce mashed potatoes ff chai tea latte Splenda

l- salad w ff dressing

d- Chinese homemade chicken soup chinese n jamaican meat bits . Interiors of fresh egg rolls w dipping sauces

exercise - trying to make appt for ( extremely effective ) PT torture . Walking Verrazano bridge 10 mile walkway w headphones.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 411 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 356 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 419 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 404 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 2 replies · 8 views
Recent Topics