Happy Sunday, menu-ers! What's on tap?

Partlypollyanna
on 12/18/22 7:17 am
RNY on 02/14/18

I saw this this morning and it just cracked me up. Hope it brings you a chuckle!

My Saturday was great, even though I had to surrender my cards against humanity horrible human trophy; we had a three way tie at the end so it came down to sudden death. I will miss my trophy and intend to get in back in 23! Axe throwing was fun, just like with bowling I have a dead straight throw, so if I needed to aim at something, I had to move my body in front of it. The two guys that played a lot of darts in their youth were the big winners but I was 2, 3, 2nd in our rounds.

Today, I've gotten in my workouts, a pilates abs and a strength ball HIIT because I have my second shingles shot at 10; I wanted to make sure I got it done in case I have any side effects. I've never had a reaction to any vaccine but I hear this one can be a bear. I'm 80% sure I'll be fine and 20% prepped for a chill day today; I have a lighter day at work tomorrow although I was hoping to run up to the office and grab a monitor. Will play it by ear.

I am just absolutely craving a calzone so I think I might run by and grab one on my way home, sometimes you have to give into a craving and this has been on my mind several days now.

menu today

coffee plus half and half

barebells bar

possible calzone

Nothing else planned - hope you all have a fantastic Sunday ahead!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

catwoman7
on 12/18/22 7:32 am, edited 12/17/22 11:33 pm
RNY on 06/03/15

re: shingles shots - some people have more reactions to the first one, others to the second - and some have reactions to both. So, it's hard to tell. I had a reaction to the first but pretty much nothing after the second - hopefully you'll sail through, too!

we ended up skipping the party last night because not only did I not want to blow it by eating cookies (esp after being at another party the night before that featured a lot of baked goods), the idea of sweets just wasn't that appealing after a couple of days of giving in to them. But I was thinking before I finally decided not to go was that I'd just pack some up and take them home rather than eating any there (she has containers there for people who want to do so (there's a suggested, but not required, donation for those who want to take a bunch home), but then that would mean a bunch of cookies would be lying around my house, waiting for me to get over my resistance to them. No thanks. Not needed.

I need to finish reading a book today for my book discussion group meeting tomorrow morning. I have to try to not get distracted by the internet so I can plow through this thing. I also should get some exercise - it's been a few days now (I had a wart frozen off my foot on Tuesday, but I should have been OK to exercise a couple of days ago, but I haven't gotten back to it yet).

B: plain skyr with 1 T ground flaxseed mixed in and topped with fruit compote. Coffee with half & half

MS: protein shake

L: I'm thinking of making sweet potato/lime/coconut milk soup (I'll probably add some Thai curry paste to it, too)

AS: protein muffin or Ratio yogurt

D: ?? Not sure. Maybe the 1/2 package of Lomo Linda Southwest bowl that was on my list yesterday but I never got around to eating

have a great day, everyone!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 428 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 384 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 295 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 427 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 410 views