What's on your Wednesday Menu?

Emiepie
on 1/11/23 3:14 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Stay safe!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Laura A.
on 1/11/23 11:47 am - Portland, OR
RNY on 06/06/19

It's my Monday, so I'm trying my best to get some energy up. I did manage to rest on my weekend, but as I wasn't eating well, I don't feel that rested. I hope that it is a quiet day today at work.

QOTD:
I don'****ch TV much, and I don't think I've ever watched an awards show. I've never thought that it would be my cup of tea.

Food Plan

But first, Tea.

Breakfast: HB egg and sausage

Lunch: Casserole

Supper: Half sandwich with diced peaches

Dinner: More meatballs

Snack: Seaweed snack; Chips

Accountability for yesterday: Better. Eating was more controlled, and I took the stairs a few times (on 4th floor). I forgot to start on my water until late afternoon, but I got there eventually.

5' 6" , 41YO, HW 320, SW 295.4, LW 147, CW 163, RNY 6/6/19, Dr. Jay Jan @LWDI

Mkess
on 1/11/23 7:12 pm
VSG on 08/09/21

Good luck with the Cookie con tickets. I used to go to the candy convention every year and walk out with a huge plastic bag of all the new candy that was coming to market. It was always a great event with so much information and interesting seminars.

HW: 371 SW: 333 CW: 248 Surgery: 8/9/21

"The best preparation for the future is to live as if there were none." -Albert Einstein

momyshaver
on 1/12/23 5:46 am
VSG on 06/28/17

My Dad has been in the industry for decades and one favorite memory I have is the time he came home from one of his trips and tossed us kids a new product and asked us what we thought of them. (It was Starburst jellybeans before they went to market!) He was always bringing home things for us to try and asking us what we thought. Sometimes things were really strange but sometimes...jellybeans! I agree with your assessment that those events are always teaming with information like up-and-coming products, food trends and so many interesting seminars and demos. I wish I had the time, money and energy to do something like that, but I don't. Food network has some interesting shows from time to time though.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 428 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 383 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 426 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 281 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 410 views
Recent Topics