What's on your Saturday menu?

Partlypollyanna
on 1/21/23 12:11 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

oh yes, the are addictive and they are light enough you don't realize you ate 15 and are no stuffed until too late, lol. Maybe that's just me.

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Amy Liz
on 1/21/23 8:00 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning ~ I resemble that meme especially after having tacos for lunch and dinner yesterday! Had a relaxing evening and now I'm getting ready for the day. Taking the dogs to the park for a walk then heading to the golf course for breakfast and a bucket of balls then football for the rest of the day. I want to reorganize my closet and do laundry among other things.

Accountability: My son had to work yesterday so lunch was left over carne asada tacos and dinner was take out tacos.

b - coffee x3, green chili omelet and a bloody mary

L - air fryer green beans and chicken skewer

d - Pork chop, spinach and 1/2 small sweet potato

s - tomatoes and cucumber

I'm attempting to use up all the fresh veg in the fridge. I still have eggplant, peppers and mushrooms that are getting close to their death bed. I think I'll air fry them and freeze.

Have a great day!!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 177 GW 175

Lisa91941
on 1/21/23 8:42 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! Stairs are already done for today. Yay. It was a really dry crisp 40 degrees out there and that definitely added minutes to my usual time, but it's done.

We had a wonderful dinner party with the next door neighbors last night. Candles and fireplace and beautifully set table. She's a wizard in her decorating and I just love being in there. I ate mostly salad and roasted veggies and a very small piece of rib eye. And two wonderful glasses of wine. A perfect Friday night for me.

Today we go to see Frozen, the Broadway play. Let it go, let it goooo, let it GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo. Our grands are going to be happy campers. Especially because we have their beds torn down in prep for the carpet coming next week and they will get to build a fort to sleep in tonight. We also need to finish the new fence and clean up the mess from building it before the matinee showing and I have laundry going. Busy day for us.

QoTD: I agree with the letting people I love know it, and I do my best to nurture all my relationships. I am also very strong and stoic with the hand that is dealt me. You can knock me down, or I can fall over, but I will figure a way to resolve the problem, stand back up and soldier through. I don't believe in the life is not fair routine or the "I've earned this". This is where I am and this is what I am going to do about it is more my style.

Menu

B: cauliflower toast with slice of bacon, fried egg and half a slice of cheese

L: last of the cauliflower toast lasagna. I froze some for later and I'm very glad I did. This has been a perfect meal for me.

D: not sure. Taking the grands out after the show. Will try to make a good choice.

Peace Everybody!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Partlypollyanna
on 1/21/23 9:33 am
RNY on 02/14/18

That is an incredible trait, Lisa. I think that mindset avoids a lot of drama...and drama makes things harder.

Jen

White Dove
on 1/21/23 10:47 am - Warren, OH

Great way to approach life Lisa. There are a lot of people in your generation who let themselves be limited by what happened in their earlier life. They are still upset about things that happened 30 years earlier and not able to put it behind them and make the best of today.

They worry about what was "fair" and what is "fair". I believe life is almost never "fair".

My husband was ten years older than me. Most people who today are about 85 never were upset by things like abusive parents. They were pretty much raised to believe that adults had all the power and had the right to be abusive to those younger or weaker. They never expected life to be easy, but also never were free due to unconfronted issues.

People my age (74) started confronting those issues as we grew older. We worked with therapists and unburied old issues, then dealt with them. I see people living so much happier lives now than sixty years ago. I believe each generation does do better and will make life better for their children.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

FindingCharlie
on 1/21/23 8:52 am - Saint Regis Falls, NY
RNY on 05/03/16

Good morning everyone!

QOTD: I think if I had to pick one trait that I love about myself it would be that I am dependable and my word is always good. No matter what it is, if I say I will do something or be somewhere I will be there short of a medical emergency. My family and my friends can always count on me to follow through on what ever it is.
Syracuse basketball game day today....go Orange!

Menu:

Breakfast: 4 Nutracelle mini egg muffins

Lunch: Leftover Chinese chicken bites

Dinner: 4 oz. Sirloin Tip Roast with 1/2 cup fresh corn

Snack: Protein smoothie

Exercise: Aeropilates Rebounder for cardio

Have a great weekend everyone!

BW: 259 SW: 241 CW: 155.4GW: 125

Nothing Tastes as Good as Healthy Feels!

Laura A.
on 1/21/23 11:20 am - Portland, OR
RNY on 06/06/19

It's my "Thursday" at work, and it's going to be a quiet day. Weekends usually are, but I'm not going to work on any big projects today. Not feeling super energetic. I woke up to some bad news, and snow. (It rarely snows here.).

QOTD:
I do my best to love everyone. C.S. Lewis stated that loving others as we love ourselves does not mean to 'feel fond of', but rather to wish for their good. It is certainly trying, especially when meeting people with very little to love about them. I try to at least offer a prayer that they are better tomorrow than they are today.

Today, food's TBD. I have no idea, yet, what I'll pack in my lunch box.

Accountability for yesterday: Good.

5' 6" , 41YO, HW 320, SW 295.4, LW 147, CW 163, RNY 6/6/19, Dr. Jay Jan @LWDI

Partlypollyanna
on 1/21/23 12:13 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

Hope your day is better as it goes along and the snow doesn't make things too difficult. It's hard to get a lot of snow in places that aren't prepped for it.

Jen

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 536 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 525 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 409 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 273 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?