What's on your Monday Menu?

Lisa91941
on 1/23/23 9:05 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! HITT class at the top of Mt. Helix is done and in the books for the week. Sheila and Chrissy, I have a new set of stairs and workout program to do with you if you ever make it to town. We'll be crippled by day three!

I need groceries desperately. That's happening today. I will also finally get to the drop off for donations and maybe get a massage. I got all the house work done yesterday but little of the yard work. Rog finished the new fence and I love it. Now brown and black dog have to get used to being at the back of the house and not seeing the world go by. I'm hoping this makes them quieter for the neighbors, but so far they are at the back door staring at me and whining pitifully. I've also got fresh beets roasting in the oven to support my fresh fruits and veggies needed this week. Feeling accomplished right now. Also not sure if I have enough strength after this morning's work out to peel off my layers and get a shower. That's going to need to happen before anything else.

QoTD: Acts of service, for sure.

Menu:

B: left over spaghetti squash with low cal Bolognese and a fried egg on top

L: beet salad with oranges and pistachios and some turkey on the side

D: need to see what calls my name at the market. Thinking roasted chicken with feta cheese and cherry tomatoes.

Peace Everybody!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Teenie
on 1/23/23 1:13 pm - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Well, you got my attention on the work out. I been getting back in the loop. I'm hoping for a day sometime soon I can do an outdoor run. In the meantime, I will continue with the elliptical, treadmill, and gym workouts. My weight is holding steady, but I feel like I am not as much as a slug as I have been. Hoping to catch the running bug again as soon as I can get back on the road. I wanna crush the April 5K. Also, I love beets!!! I add a toasted nut, feta, and a drizzle of balsamic or honey. How do you prepare them?

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Lisa91941
on 1/23/23 1:51 pm
RNY on 10/29/19

You go girl. Back in the saddle.

Beets -- I've been adding fresh oranges, goat cheese, pistachios and a drizzle of honey that I heat so it's thinned out. So stinking good!

I also have feta here, so I'm doing that this week too. yummmmm

Emiepie
on 1/23/23 7:08 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

I'm so happy you're back at it! Keep it up

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 507 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 472 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 420 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 423 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 39 replies · 221 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?