What's on your Monday Menu?

Mkess
on 1/30/23 8:37 am
VSG on 08/09/21

Happy Monday and good morning all,

QOTD - a mid-casual restaurant like fancy pants burgers or pre fixe menus where each course is much smaller than a normal serving size.

B: Hard boiled eggs & blueberries.

L: chicken salad.

D: Salmon and broccoli.

Have a good day everyone!

HW: 371 SW: 333 CW: 248 Surgery: 8/9/21

"The best preparation for the future is to live as if there were none." -Albert Einstein

White Dove
on 1/30/23 8:38 am - Warren, OH

I used to be a great cook and never had much use for restaurant food. Too much flour, sugar, salt, and fat for me. But there is one near me called the Red Plum and I am really hooked on their tomato sauce. This sounds awful, but it has big chucks or nearly raw garlic and I cannot believe how good it is. I order a spinach and ricotta calzone with side of red sauce and it is big enough for three or four meals for me. I almost never cook now so appreciate something that tastes homemade.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

lmfontana4
on 1/30/23 8:45 am
RNY on 03/24/21

QJB-86% isn't awful since you struggled in the beginning. However I am like you in expecting an A on all assignments.

I am at home today for my usual day off work. Going to do a little housework and hoping to clean the car. The inside really needs a wipe down and vacuuming but it hasn't been so warm thus not motivated to be outside vacuuming and wiping down the inside. I am off tomorrow for DHs bday. Not sure what he wants to do but he wanted a carrot cake for his cake. I bought one did not make.

QOTD: Texas Roadhouse is my favorite locally since I can enjoy a steak, potato and salad. I generally share with DD. Their prices are excellent. When we were in Denver a week ago we went to a really great Thai restaurant. If it was local it would be my new favorite.

Accountability: on track.

usual meals

E: back, rear felt, biceps weights plus 60 minutes Inferno Pilates.

HW 296 SW 267.8 GW 130 LW 128.2 CW 131.6

Age 55 5 ft 4 inches

Roux-en-Y 3/24/21

Internal Hernia 1/14/22

Gallbladder 3/22

Volvulus 10/7/23-Reversal of RNY 11/19/23

The last of the human freedoms, to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances. (Frankl, 1946)

Teenie
on 1/30/23 1:27 pm - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

I always order the Petit fillet there and sub the rice out for an extras side so I get 3 sides instead of 2. I get 3 chilis and I have lunch for 3 days. And it is cheaper than the 9-ounce fillet.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 362 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 268 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 388 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 479 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 399 views
Recent Topics