What's on your Tuesday Menu?

(deactivated member)
on 3/7/23 2:53 pm
RNY on 01/24/23

Thanks so much, yeah was aware of potential to absorb less (although this seems to be better after the first month and improves over time for most GB patients)

Just scared of what it could do to stomach but I think I have to get over myself sometimes haha over think things! (hence the drugs haha)

lmfontana4
on 3/7/23 1:47 pm
RNY on 03/24/21

QJB-sounds like a lovely day of adventure and relaxation.

At work today, lots of to do with paperwork and paperwork for the committee that I am chairing. I need to try to get some funding for a larger project but with the tight organizational budget I need to go through so many people to request funds. Wish me luck!

I had my 2-year bariatric appt. I did get the referral to the GI team for workup of the elevated liver enzymes as it has been 2 years since surgery, and even after the gallbladder removal they remain above normal. I also requested a referral to plastic surgery for pannus and loose skin removal. I want to try to get insurance to cover, if possible, which means I am limited on the referral base. There is still one surgeon who accepts insurance patients so we will see.

QOTD: I can't think of anything that stands out.

Accountability: Down the rabbit hole with popcorn, PB drizzled popcorn. good news is it is all gone, the bad news is that I finished what was left in the bag . I don't know why but I have been fixated on food and eating. I have been avoiding it as best as I can. Maybe I need to be busier when at home. I will lead myself with intention and balance in diet, life, health, and relationships.

B: triple zero greek yogurt with berries, keto granola, cold brew with half n half

L: Asian chicken salad with light sesame seed dressing

S: protein frosty

D: berry salad with chicken light poppy seed dressing

S: 6 pc sf chocolate

E: 60 min yoga

HW 296 SW 267.8 GW 130 LW 128.2 CW 131.6

Age 55 5 ft 4 inches

Roux-en-Y 3/24/21

Internal Hernia 1/14/22

Gallbladder 3/22

Volvulus 10/7/23-Reversal of RNY 11/19/23

The last of the human freedoms, to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances. (Frankl, 1946)

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 362 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 246 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 387 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 479 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 398 views
Recent Topics