What's on your Wednesday Menu?

Partlypollyanna
on 5/17/23 3:22 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

I usually end up keeping them around in my des****il I clean out the drawers. If my reaction when I randomly find it is "who is this kid", then I feel ok About getting rid of it. If I recognize the kid, I take a picture of the picture and then I get rid of it! Also what I did with all the drawings from my nieces and nephews when I moved:-).

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

catwoman7
on 5/17/23 4:13 pm
RNY on 06/03/15

it depends on how close I am to the family. If it's someone I rarely have contact with, then I usually don't.

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Emiepie
on 5/17/23 6:39 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

When Em graduated last year I did send out announcements to family and friends. But I had absolutely no intention of getting gifts for her in return. I was just a proud mama bear and wanted to share the excitement and of course include a pic.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

H.A.L.A B.
on 5/17/23 12:24 pm

Good afternoon.

Keith has an oral surgery right now, and I'm waiting for it to be over. But it's thevsame oral surgeon that did my implants and he and the whole office are great people.

Sorry you go so sick, and I'm glad it didn't last very long. Any type of that stuff can make me miserable. Take care of your knee... enjoy the outing today.

QOTD: it depends. Every other day or 2x a week. And I use dry shampoo and hair oil in between. As I got older - my hair got gray and dry. I use a topical oil, my fav - "Kérastase Elixir Ultime Hydrating Hair Oil Serum". Just a few drops on the hair ends. Plus having a shower filter is a must for me. Lately I discovered solid shampoo and conditioner bars by Superzero. They are great for my hair. I love them. I stopped using liquid shampoo and conditioner. My hair feel better with that. I tried different brands shampoo bars but only this works for me.

Today menu:

Liquids

Keith has to fast and I normally don't eat anything until late anyway

LL: not sure , but onc3 we get home and I get him situated, I may do Ceasar salad.

But once we get home I probably would have some avocado and a few slices of bacon.

Keith will be on soft - liquid foods soi may make him some plain egg drop soup.

D: I have Thai coconut soup with chicken...more like a stew. I would have that for lunch or dinner and Ceasar salad for another meal. Maybe.

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

White Dove
on 5/17/23 12:51 pm - Warren, OH

When I was doing hair in the 1970's, it was normal to get your hair washed and set once a week. They wrapped it in toilet paper or some kind of net at night and it looked the same when tney came in on Saturday as it did the the Saturday when they left. But underneath that mass of teasing and spray was often a really yucky scalp. Some women wanted just a comb out which meant they only wanted shampoo every two weeks. I refused to do that and wanted to say if I was going to work with grease I would have become an auto mechanic.

My hair is fine and dry and I shampoo every other day because it is too flat if I don't. It depends on your hair and your style how often it needs to be shampooed. My mother was a fan of ice cold rinsing and her hair was still great looking when she passed away at 95. I cannot stand cold water rinsing but know it is good if you can handle it.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Cautiously_Hopeful
on 5/17/23 3:38 pm
WLS on 07/15/22

I watched Steel Magnolias the other night and Dolly said something about wrapping her whole head in toilet paper at night. The comment was beyond me but I love that movie.

HW 282, LW 123.4 (8/29/23), CW 144.4

Pre-op-33, M1-12, M2-17, M3-14, M4-11, M5-14, M6-5, M7-6, M8-5, M9-22, M10-6, M11-5, M12-2, M13-2, M14-5

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 532 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 514 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 396 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 25 replies · 239 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 17 replies · 328 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?