What's on your Wednesday Menu?

Greateight
on 5/24/23 12:42 pm
RNY on 08/29/18

Not the home run of getting the kids home for Mother's Day, but a solid single.

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Sheila_H
on 5/24/23 3:52 pm - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

You would think so!
But he doesn't let me whine: in his mind behavior A leads to result B, behavior X leads to result Z. Very linear and logical. There are no emotions involved.
I even preface; I'm just complaining I don't need a solution from you...but nope.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Amy Liz
on 5/24/23 4:37 pm
RNY on 11/21/16

My son says 'STOP! I'm just venting!!' while I try to solve all of his problems.

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175

White Dove
on 5/24/23 8:46 am - Warren, OH

Anytime I need to come up with a total, determine an amount, or calculate a percentage, I use a Excel spreadsheet and a formula. Then I can see all of the numbers in front of me and figure out what is needed to manipulate them. Then I name the spreadsheet and save it or reference. There was a point where I did calculations in Word documents but I no longer have the patience to write those routines. Because I cook for one, converting recipes can be a challenge. My food program, Paprika, does that for me easily. Math is something we use constantly, although we rarely think about it.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

H.A.L.A B.
on 5/24/23 9:03 am

Good morning. It's only Wednesday... This week is dragging for me.

Yesterday I got on a phone and spent 3 hrs on a phone... That's a totally not like me. But, I hope it helped the person I was talking to. At the same time I was able to do laundry, and ate dinner, but completely ignored Keith. I will make up for that this weekend. Looking forward to a 3-day weekend.

Work is busy as always. Working crew-2 groups, had to be reassigned from one type to another. But it's either that - or let go of 7 people. And we have plenty to do in the cable department. If they want to learn. ugh. The resistance of learning new things is strong.

QOTD: I'm an engineer and business HR and accounting controller. So I use math all the time. I can add, substruct, and multiply larger numbers in my head... Sometimes it just clicks..

The steroid injection on Monday - I "gained" 4 lbs. Whatever.

Today I need to finish a few tasks at work. Large ones. ugh.

Menu:

liquids... and then some

Late L: some meat and veggies... what? not sure...

Dinner: other meat and veggies.. I have a selection.. or tuna salad on lettuce

S: cheese apple or grapefruit...

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 369 views
Queen JB · 43 replies · 341 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 390 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 403 views
Recent Topics
Queen JB · 43 replies · 341 views