Recent Posts

Partlypollyanna
on 1/29/24 6:02 am
RNY on 02/14/18
Topic: RE: What's on your Monday Menu?

Is lesser evil the one with the monk on the front? It's tasty but I find it a bit greasier than the smart food. Smartfood's Movie theater is my favorite bagged.

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Partlypollyanna
on 1/29/24 6:01 am
RNY on 02/14/18

We were talking about that just this weekend....when you'd pay extra to get them today, to sort through the 27 photos and see if any of them were good....and how exciting it was when you could get photos AND a cd of them. It was very much in the context of someone's kid had seen a disposable waterproof camera and was like WTF is that and what do you do with it.

Jen

Partlypollyanna
on 1/29/24 5:59 am
RNY on 02/14/18

You are doing all the good things! I think we get very caught up in the "need to" "should do" "others do X" and then a little rebellious teenage girl in our brains says "NO". You are so disciplined 90% of the time, maybe your teenager is reacting to the exercise plan. Can you focus on just doing things you like when you want to do them and then maybe it will become less "should" and more "I like to" and build from there? Brains are weird and for me at least, just when I've figured mine own out, it will weird in a different direction.

Jen

Melody P.
on 1/29/24 5:47 am - Amarillo, TX

Good mornin y'all.

my test block is this morning in a few hours. I'm feeling rough with my back and legs. Overall I feel like **** Even my right shoulder/neck is still bothering me. I really want some coffee. LOL. The most important thing to me is coffee in this moment. Alas I have to wait until 10 or 11 to eat and do that.

QOTD: I have a sweat jacket and a lighter weight jacket. I have a heavier one but rarely use it.

food is undetermined for the most part. Soup for lunch and enchiladas for dinner.

Emiepie
on 1/29/24 5:47 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Ah yes, the duplicate pics.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Emiepie
on 1/29/24 5:45 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! So happy for you, such exciting news that you've so hard for. I can't wait to hear all the details of the new job. My weekend was pretty low key and now to start the new week. Em and I are supposed to go to a concert tomorrow (suite tickets from the dealership) for The Trilogy Tour- Enrique/Pitbull/Ricky but Em started feeling the start of a cold coming on so we'll see.

QOTD: I have a few but usually only need a lightweight one when it's raining. I have cardigans I wear at work almost daily.

TSS: 9 years 5 months

B: SF latte, Fiber/protein oatmeal, turkey sausage, and an orange

L: Turkey and cheese sticks, carrots, light and fit yogurt and some fruit

S: Good Spoon cereal, a piece of fruit and yogurt

D: Shredded pork, TJ's Mexican cauliflower rice, mashed avocado, net zero tortillas, cauliflower rice, banana, and dark chocolate

ES: yogurt and toast

E: Treadmill

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1481 Protein:123 Carbs:132 Fat:64

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

wendygail
on 1/29/24 5:26 am - Live Oak, FL
Topic: RE: Inching closer to first mini goal
Thank you
 It's a great day to be alive.        
wendygail
on 1/29/24 5:25 am - Live Oak, FL
Topic: RE: Extended release medication
When I had my RNY 17 years ago, it was a firm no, for extended-release medication. Now, with that being said, I am on an extended-release blood pressure medication. My cardiologist knows I had weight loss surgery as well as my primary care Dr. We keep a close eye on my bp. My bp is stable. Talk with your WLS office and your DR that has prescribed the Paxil and see what they have to say.
 It's a great day to be alive.        
Amy Liz
on 1/29/24 4:51 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning ~ Good luck today - sounds like you have your pick! Yesterdays Lions game started off great, then took a turn and it was BRU-TAL. So sad... I still can't believe what happened. Otherwise it was a nice day, the Chiefs won - We were really hoping for a Chiefs/Lions Super Bowl, damn 49ers. I was able to get all the things done around the house and I'm ready for the week. It'll be rough these last three day of the month on then on Thursday then I can breathe for a minute.

QOTD - It's mostly layers usually - sweaters, hoodies, flannel and fleece, but my main coat right now is puffy coat I got at Costco.

Accountability - Lots of food choices were made in a free for all manner halfway through the day. 188.5 today and my stomach is upset. All offending foods sent home with the kids. Back to square now. I got busy and forgot to finish my new exercise plan. I need to let go of the 'starts Monday' or nothing idea. I can surely start on a Tuesday. Maybe it's all the rules I have for exercise that are messing me up - maybe I scratch all the rules and just do something/anything everyday. Huh.

B- coffee x 4, L&F yogurt

l - ham and cheese on 35 cal protein bread

d- Tri tip tacos

s - beef jerky

820/90

Have a great day!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 182 GW 175

catwoman7
on 1/29/24 3:51 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

not much news on my front. I'm heading back over to MIL's today to do some more work. We're planning to take her mattress and box springs over to my mother's apartment later on this afternoon, and I'm working on getting some estimates to move a few other pieces of her furniture over to our house in a couple of weeks (we can move the mattress with the help of a rented U-Haul pickup or van and a couple of friends - but not the rest of her furniture).

QOTD: well, my favorite "coat" is an enormous oatmeal-colored wool-blend sweater that looks kind of Scandinavian and is super warm. Put on over another sweater or two, it works in anything over about 20 degrees. I also have a couple of hip-length suede-like coats with hoods that work in the same type of weather, but I don't wear them that often - mostly because I don't like wearing coats while I'm driving (too bulky), so the aforementioned sweater goes on if wherever I'm going anywhere that involves driving (which is most places). I have a blue down Lands End parka for sub-20 degree F days. I do have a midi-length black coat for more formal occasions, but I probably wear that once or twice a year.

coffee with half & half

protein waffle with skyr and fruit

protein shake

baby carrots or multigrain tortilla chips with hummus

"Lesser Evil" popcorn

Ratio yogurt?

fettuccine with marinara sauce and vegan "meatballs"

have a great day, everyone!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 514 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 473 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 425 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 427 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 335 views