Ametha1’s Posts

Ametha1
on 7/3/18 12:25 am
Topic: RE: Need some words of encouragement....

I first looked into weight loss surgery June 8th of 2017. I contacted I doctor here in Phoenix and they told me they took my insurance I did the online seminar and then the consultation a month later. Only for them to call me and let me know that they made a mistake and don't take my insurance. I then switched to another doctor and completed my 6 month supervised diet and all other insurance requirements at the end of January. It took two months for the doctor's office to get an insurance approval. It was beyond a nightmare they never answer the phone or return calls then called me out of the blue wanting to do the surgery at the end of April. I ended up having some personal things come up and wasn't able to do it and told them I would call them back to hopefully get this surgery done in June. Now I've found out they have completely went out of business. I also found out that the original doctor is taking over the patients of the doctor that went out of business and is now accepting my insurance however they cannot get me in for a consultation again until August 9th. Is my insurance approval going to still be good? I'm driving them telling me I would need to go through another 6 months of a supervised diet.

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 368 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 35 replies · 290 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 463 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 378 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 35 replies · 290 views