cal3745’s Posts

cal3745
on 8/8/20 9:24 am
Topic: RE: 2 years post op talk

Hello, I'm 20 from the UK and I am 2 years post-op and doing amazing...

The surgery was my only way out, if I didn't have the surgery I wouldn't be here & I'm so happy I went ahead with it.

My life has changed so much, I use to sit inside behind a screen 24/7 now I'm never in and sitting behind the computer is a no go for me after 30 minutes... I have met so many new friends. Even getting a door held for me is something big for me.

People choose to start a conversation with me now unlike before it was always me trying to talk and them not really wanting too.

life is good but I'm struggling.

I'm 6'4 and had my surgery when I was 30 stone, I'm now currently 14 stone.

I've been really struggling the past 4 months with depression due to me thinking I still am as big as I was etc...

My head tells me that I am no different and I get all the crazy thoughts I use too before surgery.

I take a picture of myself every morning and sit looking at it for hours then eventually the thoughts of me still being HUGE goes away for a few more hours (its really bad, my phone gallery is full haha)

I don't know anyone that has had the surgery in my area, but i feel like having someone that has had it to talk to would be great.

i just want to know people's thoughts on what i should do about the thoughts regarding my weight etc?

i hope everyone is well!

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 552 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 537 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 424 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 335 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 133 views