DiannaLee’s Posts

DiannaLee
on 8/11/20 5:24 am
Topic: RE: Struggling since 3 mo post op, almost to year mark

Hi. I am new here and know I need to be here for support and help. First I am almost one year out. Lost over 60 lbs and now have gained back 20. I am scared and want to cry because I am beginning to go back to past behaviors and look like I use to. In feb 2019 I had a heart attack. I was huge at that time. In sept 2019 I had the gastric bypass. I was doing well the first two months then the holiday**** and I have done poorly since. I eat stuff I know I shouldn't even if it makes me sick. Many things I haven't gotten sick on, and so I'm like hey I can eat this. I know I have a food addiction. I tried therapy, and it really hasn't helped. My husband bless his heart is so helpful, but not supportive. He will bring food to me that he and I both know I can't or shouldn't eat. I try turning him down but he keeps nagging me to try what ever he has. I have two friends who have has the bypass and the switch. They are helpful in saying I can do this, but I give in to the inappropriate food to many times. I can't and don't want to go back to the way I was. I am starting to feel horrible and depressed. Which makes me stressed and that's the two factors that cause me to eat the quick easy foods. I admit I am lazy, I just don't know what to do.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 420 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 374 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 423 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 191 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 408 views
Recent Topics