houda’s Posts

houda
on 10/20/20 4:38 pm
Topic: RE: THEY MOVED ME!!!!

oh man am glad you talked about these points. I have the exact same problems.

I am now 2 weeks post op and I cannot do any protein shakes or clear protein drinks.

I can barely drink 2 bottles of water a day maybe 1200 ml and I am for sure not able to get any vitamins in.

I wake up feeling very nauseous and that lasts for hours. I cant even drink water without having to gag.

and no energy. I can do light house work but I need to be able to sit every 10-15 min or I can feel my self starting to faint.

I am worried that I might be very dehydrated and maybe malnourished.

I have an appointment with my surgeon next week and I will be bringing these topics up

hopefully we can find solutions for these

houda
on 9/29/20 4:18 pm
Topic: RE: OPTIFAST QUESTION !!!!!PLEASE HELP!!!

I did talk to the doctors office. they told me to just keep going. its just normal gas...

I am able to keep half shake down per day. and switched the rest with what is allowed of lettuce and broccoli.

I have 6 days to go and hope this will help get through them.

thank you for the advise

houda
on 9/28/20 2:11 pm

oh that is great... I will call for sure and ask .

I cant believe its only 6 days to go.

thank you for the advice and I wish you the best.

houda
on 9/25/20 6:49 pm

following, I have mine 2 days before you and freaking out.

I was wondering if we should prepare the chewable vitamins and the protein powder from now

or will they give a list while in hospital?

houda
on 9/25/20 5:58 pm

yes I am in Canada. here we are required to do the liquid diet for about 2-4 weeks. I will stay of Opti fast tonight , just keep taking in my water and try again in the morning and see.

if it does not work I will have to call my doc again

I will also try the gas-x for sure maybe it will help.

thank you for your help

houda
on 9/25/20 4:22 pm

yes it only happened when I drank the shakes these 2 days. I have not tried anything else yet. when I called the docs office today they told me to just keep trying they did not advise of any replacement.

houda
on 9/25/20 3:18 pm

Hello everyone,

my surgery is on OCT 5th, i have been on the optofast diet since sep 14th. taking 4 packs a day.

it has been great untill yesterday, for some reason since i took the morning shake i felt sick, my upper stomach hurts, i feel nausious and ready to vomit. also burping and feel like i have gas stuck in my stomach

i was onlt able to get 2 packs down yesterday. today same thing is happening but worst where am feeling sick while drinking it and then vomitting within 10 min.

i called the doctor office and they said there must be something eles going on because if i were to get a bad reaction from it it would have happened from the get go not 12 days later...

iam doing it the proper way, iam also drinking my water i have lost 10 lbs in these 12 days.

i also got my sycle today.

please let me know if anyone is going/gone through this?

what can i do to reduce the gas if this is what it is?

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 42 replies · 328 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 377 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 469 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 383 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 42 replies · 328 views