Blakestuhh’s Posts

Blakestuhh
on 10/31/20 9:51 pm
Topic: RE: Staple tearing

I'm not sure, I imagine I have someone I can call. I can call them in the morning. I'm nervous because I don't really want to go back to the hospital and find out something bad.

Blakestuhh
on 10/31/20 9:06 pm

There wasn't a lot of blood but hints of it with the food. I feel okay now. I waited an 1-1.5 hours then tried to eat some jello and it kind of gave me the same feelings just not as bad. So I took one of my nausea tablets I got after surgery and have been sipping on water. I seem okay, if there were serious problems I'd have affects wouldn't I? I seen some are like: high temperature, pain, etc. I'm not really experiencing any of those. Just the cramping and pain after eating, so I figured it was the dumping or what not.

Blakestuhh
on 10/31/20 9:04 pm
Blakestuhh
on 10/31/20 6:45 pm

I made dinner tonight and grilled a couple pot hops and steamed some vegetables. I took a couple little bites of the pie hop and made sure to chew. I also ate a couple florets or broccoli/cauliflower. So not very much not even a half of a cup. I started getting cramping pains in my chest and in my stomach. They would come and go. It lasted for about 10 minutes and then I went to the bathroom and kind of made myself throw up. Not much came I seen a little broccoli and some little pieces of meat. But in that I also seen some red that I'm pretty sure was blood. It wasn't a lot but it was noticeable. Now it has me worried, I shouldn't be throwing up blood. So I don't know if something is wrong or if I should go get it checked out. I feel better now and don't have the cramping. But the blood has me kind of worried. My surgery was on the 7th of October. This past week I have been eating tuna/refried beans for the most part. I figured if I chewed well enough I'd be okay. So if you guys could help with this I would appreciate it. I was wondering if I should go to the ER to check since this is the last day of my insurance since I got laid off from aircraft. Sorry for the long message. Thanks in advance!

Blakestuhh
on 10/14/20 9:51 am
Topic: RE: Bypass Questions/Concerns

Thanks for all the encouragement and help. It's just been tough, had a lot on my mind with this. I got my drain out yesterday and am feeling better finally not many aches. I'm curious do all the pouches come out about the same? I know it will Vary with every person but I was worried I might have a bigger pouch to start and already be at a disadvantage. The weigh****ching will be a struggle that I'll have to get over as I'm wanting to see results. I know it will be a struggle with the cravings too hopefully when I start finding healthy recipes to make and can actually have solid food it'll get better. I appreciate the help and I'm sure I'll have many more questions and concerns in the future!

Blakestuhh
on 10/13/20 8:58 am
Topic: RE: Bypass Questions/Concerns

I finally got cleared for surgery after months of work and ups & downs. I had mine last Wednesday morning. Some things that have been crossing my mind are that I have been really hungry over the week when I see things on tv or what not, like thinking about going on an eating spree. I thought this was suppose to help with that? Also it's almost been a week and I'm hovering around the weight I was day of surgery. I feel like I should of lost at least 5-10lbs first week of being on liquids. I've been following the rules and plan given to me, focusing on getting all my liquids in. Idk I'm feeling a little discouraged and feeling like maybe my surgery wasn't done correctly? I hope someone can help me or she's some light on this. Thanks

Blakestuhh
on 10/12/20 9:20 pm
Most Active