Lina_Ando’s Posts

Lina_Ando
on 11/17/20 3:52 pm
Topic: RE: What's your Monday Menu?

Thank you! Hoping that is the case!

Lina_Ando
on 11/16/20 3:41 pm
Topic: RE: What's your Monday Menu?

Still on soft mushy proteins. I made a cheese/ricotta bake, that has gotten me though the last few days along with homemade chicken vegetable soup (blended). Nothing fancy, just trying to get what I can in and praying it doesn't make me sick. I tried eggs a couple days ago and one bite wanted to throw up

Lina_Ando
on 11/9/20 11:42 am
Topic: RE: Starting my 3rd week and it's a bit of a struggle

That's a great suggestion. I will ask about that (I may just try it, because it won't hurt anything"

Lina_Ando
on 11/6/20 2:28 pm
Topic: RE: What's on you (PHOTO) Friday Menu?

I hope you are on the med and get some answers soon. Sorry for the horrid ER Trip! praying for you!

Lina_Ando
on 11/6/20 2:27 pm
Topic: RE: What's on you (PHOTO) Friday Menu?

I am short and sweet

Breakfast, I had a protein shake, Lunch was protein pudding with 1/4 cup of cottage cheese and dinner will be a protein shake and egg salad with a little bit of mayo and mustard

I could never be a fashion influencer, but if I was it would be for evening gowns. I cant wait to try one on and feel good about myself.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend

Lina_Ando
on 11/6/20 2:21 pm
Topic: RE: I thought I was doing what was best but it all blew up.

I'm sorry you are going through all of that. Seems like they are just 2 unhappy people and you can't get yourself far enough away, fast enough

Sending you big hugs.

Lina_Ando
on 11/5/20 10:44 am
Lina_Ando
on 11/5/20 10:32 am

I am thankful for that! I've read in other pages on Facebook that some don't count a protein shake as part of the liquids. happy that my surgeon is not that way

Lina_Ando
on 11/5/20 10:31 am

I am thankful it's a different kind of stress, but it's still stress. I just want to do well

Lina_Ando
on 11/5/20 10:27 am

I am scared to stretch things out and really dont want to go to the point where I was before. I felt guilty for eating too much and now I feel guilty because I am feeling like I am not eating enough

Lina_Ando
on 11/3/20 11:20 am
Topic: RE: Taste buds...

I just had surgery and everything tastes like sand paper. I stocked up on stuff and don't even want it

Lina_Ando
on 11/3/20 11:19 am

Hello everyone, I'm starting my 3rd week of my journey. My surgeon wants me to add more protein shakes and I'm starting the soft stage and still wanting me to get 60+ ozs of fluids down. I'm having difficulty with getting all this down because I get full really fast. How did you get through your 3nd week?

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 536 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 524 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 409 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 267 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 127 views
Recent Topics