Ferf45’s Posts

Ferf45
on 2/19/21 12:06 pm
Topic: RE: Feeling overwhelmed....

Nice to know that you can eat them eventually once in awhile. Think since I'm only a few weeks out and my diet is so restricted that I'm feeling overwhelmed. Thanks for responding!

Ferf45
on 2/19/21 12:05 pm

Thank you for responding and being "real" with me. Glad what I'm feeling is normal.

Ferf45
on 2/19/21 12:04 pm

Thank you for responding. I will definitely check out those menus. Think I'm just overwhelmed right now.

Ferf45
on 2/19/21 12:03 pm

Thank you so very much for taking the time to respond. I appreciate it and I'm overwhelmed so just taking it day by day right now.

Ferf45
on 2/18/21 10:07 am

Hello! I'm new here. I'm a 42 year old female. I had my RNY on February 1st. I'm not sure if what I'm feeling is regret or what? I'm starting to freak out a little. Please be kind when responding and don't judge. First let me say, I'm committed to a life style change. But will I ever be able to enjoy food again? I've never been one to say I can give things up forever or entirely during a diet. Which may be why I'm here in the first place. But for me a life style change means all things in moderation. Will I ever be able to enjoy my favorite foods again? Will I ever be able to go to a Mexican restaurant and have a few chips with salsa or a margarita? Will I ever be able to eat a piece of pizza forget about the four or five slices I used to have... but just a piece. Will I ever be able to enjoy a regular piece of bread? French fires? Now, even though I'm asking I have no plans to while I'm in the losing phase or frequently at all, but one in awhile/ special occasions. The thought of NEVER scares me. Did I make the wrong decision? Believe me, I'm committed. I'm morbidly obese at 331lbs and I'm tired of living my life on the sidelines and I plan to kick a$$ at this, but I'm overwhelmed. I'm hoping the responses to this will be kind and not ypu should've done your research more or blah, blah, blah. Thanks in advance to those of you who take the time to respond. I look forward to getting to know you all.

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 486 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 446 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 453 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 396 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 110 views
Forum Search Error & 404