shygirlxoxo’s Posts

shygirlxoxo
on 11/9/12 9:49 am
Topic: RE: Moving along quickly excited!!!

Good luck! That time will fly by so quick. I'm having my surgery on the 27th..Finally! Read, read, read. I think reading these boards has really prepared me alot. And it helps to pass the time. Good job on the 16lbs. I've lost 15 so far and I start my 2 week liquid diet on tuesday. Hoping to lose a bit more.

shygirlxoxo
on 11/4/12 12:07 am
Topic: RE: I'm having my surgery 11-20-12!!!!

Having mine on the 20 or 27th depending on what I hear tomorrow :) So excited for us all! 

shygirlxoxo
on 10/3/12 10:12 pm
Topic: RE: Why does it work?
Ahh ok, yeah i read that wrong. I knew was a very real chance of regain but not that "most" regain it.
shygirlxoxo
on 10/3/12 2:05 pm
Topic: RE: Why does it work?
Most gain it back and more??? I didnt get that peptalk at my surgeons office....
shygirlxoxo
on 9/27/12 12:54 pm
Topic: RE: still looking huge WHITE HAT GREY SHIRT FACIAL HAIR
Hmm maybe its just me but there doesnt appear to be a picture there just a red X. I have been having problems witht the site all day.
shygirlxoxo
on 9/26/12 10:36 am
Topic: RE: CRAP!
Have fun! Hey while your up there go tell my surgeon to stop dragging his feet and do my operation :)
shygirlxoxo
on 9/25/12 4:20 am
Topic: RE: Going Loopy Ahhh!
Ive been approved for a week and a half now. Waiting on that call is killing me!]
shygirlxoxo
on 9/20/12 2:24 pm
Topic: RE: Corn
My NUT calls corn the candy of veggies lol Just a bunch of carbs and not much else. It wont digest well and will just take up space and pass through. I know how you feel. I wait every year for our farmers market to have bushels of sweet corn
shygirlxoxo
on 9/18/12 6:34 pm
Topic: RE: Too Funny!!!
 I get pugs lol. Everything has pugs on it. Of course our pug is more cute but yeah Google stalks us all :
shygirlxoxo
on 9/14/12 12:12 pm
Topic: RE: Intestinal Bacterial Infection - need input
Yikes. Yeah they may have to adjust the dosage because it might not be as readily absorbed. Make sure they check for ulcerative colitits too. It can get pretty bad after using some antibiotics. I would definatly ask your actual surgeon about the time releases meds. PCPs are good at what they do but may not be up on wls.
shygirlxoxo
on 9/13/12 12:32 pm
Topic: RE: Multivitamins...
How many of those do you have to take a day?
shygirlxoxo
on 9/10/12 10:25 am
Topic: RE: High Fiber Protein Peanut Butter Balls
You have a 404 error on the stats page. I want to know the stats! lol
shygirlxoxo
on 9/5/12 3:03 pm
Topic: RE: 1 month post update
Glad things are going better. Almost 15 lbs gone forever, seems like so little but hey whens the last time you lost 15lbs that quickly. I cant wait to get 15 pounds off and and gives these poor joints a rest lol. Good luck :)

Anna
shygirlxoxo
on 9/4/12 8:48 pm
Topic: RE: Lets have some fun....
 Tan meatballs...lol just how i like em lol 
shygirlxoxo
on 8/29/12 1:34 pm
Topic: RE: At what point post op could you have been in a wedding, in a corset!?
Yeah...thats what ive been thinking about. I REALLY need to get it over with but if i will be miserable then i may just have to put it off :(

-Anna  HW: 401 | SW: 377 (12/04/12) Blog: http://notfattabulous.blogspot.com

shygirlxoxo
on 8/29/12 1:04 pm
Topic: RE: At what point post op could you have been in a wedding, in a corset!?
We have laughed and joked that my sugery is going to be right at the time of my sisters wedding. Unfortionatly it looks like it all may be coming true. I have to go for my pre-op clearance and then get my date on Sep.14th. My sisters elaboratle pirate themed wedding that i have been busting tale to help with and plan in on Oct. 13th! As maid of honor, I HAVE to be in this wedding. So here is the thing, how long after surgery do you think you could have stood (for maybe a 30 min ceramony), perticipated in festivities after and heres the kicker, worn a corset.LOL I know but again its a pirate themed wedding and our wench outfits all include elaborite,custom corsets. Any thoughts?

shygirlxoxo
on 8/21/12 11:51 am
Topic: RE: Surgery Tomorrow!!!
Just breathe, It will be over soon and a second life can start. Good luck and bless you :)
shygirlxoxo
on 8/15/12 8:20 pm
Topic: RE: Approved and sceduled
 Congrats. Im waiting on final approval and a date right now. I cant wait to post one of these! Good luck :)

Anna

shygirlxoxo
on 8/15/12 7:49 pm
Topic: RE: I have a date!!!
 Good luck! Im waiting on that call myself.

shygirlxoxo
on 8/14/12 6:45 pm
Topic: RE: How did you chose?
 Same as above. Having rny soon. Insurance said no to the sleeve. 

shygirlxoxo
on 8/12/12 10:47 am
Topic: RE: PAIN!??!?!??!?!
Are you pre-op? NSAIDS are a no no after sugery. If its swollen then you should get it looked at by a doctor. Sure it could be just a pulled muscle but you should make sure its not something more serious like a clot or infection or spider bite.
shygirlxoxo
on 8/12/12 10:41 am
Topic: RE: Stairs after surgery?
My surgeon made us all repeat "there are no restrictions after laproscopic surgery" out loud. He said we can go up stairs, exercise, have intimate relations, pick kids up as tolerated. I would ask your surgeon but i cant imagine it being that much different.
shygirlxoxo
on 8/10/12 10:20 am
Topic: RE: leg cramps
Severe  leg cramps can defiantly be from a deficiency so make sure and get those checked. As far as being up for hours I'm sure this would be me if i didn't know how to get rid of them. My father like me also suffered from severe leg cramps our whole life. I get charlie horses that when i stretch, the opposite muscle also cramps. Not pleasant at 2am :) What you do is have one of those shower heads with the hose. Turn the water to as hot as you can handle and spray the muscle directly. The cramp will loosen in less than a minute, usually immediately! Run the ho****er over it for a few minutes and you should be good for the rest of the night. Love my daddy for this trick!
shygirlxoxo
on 8/8/12 1:07 am
Topic: RE: Still struggling
 I havent had surgery yet but i plan to eat by my dogs. When i get full i can just put the plate down and let them have it :)  
shygirlxoxo
on 8/7/12 5:48 am
Topic: RE: Weight Loss Surgery Couple- Instagram photos inside
 Wow thats awesome. Im hoping my hubby will follow behind me. Yall are too cute! 
Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 505 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 472 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 418 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 422 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 144 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?