diamondsparkle08’s Posts

diamondsparkle08
on 5/16/22 1:21 am
Topic: RE: 14 Years Post Op????

Hello all I am currently 14 years post . January 24, 2008!!!! I have not had any plastics and my body is still trained! *Dumping will HUMBLE you!" I want to encourage everyone that's still on the journey or just beginning in the journey to keep going... I know things have been difficult lately with the economy and with grocery prices and maybe resorting back to older eating habits may be cheaper but you have to remember that you made this choice and this choice is not a spur of the moment or temporary change but a lifestyle change it's possible if you believe take care lots of hugs and love ð?¤--?ð?¤--

if you want to know the truth I'm in LOVE with MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

diamondsparkle08
on 1/23/21 6:10 pm
Topic: RE: Revision

Hi Lucy is it possible maybe that your pouched has stretched back out. Are you still dumping or taking vitamins and avoiding sugar? Congratulations on your baby :)

diamondsparkle08
on 4/23/14 9:52 pm
Topic: RE: Surgery rescheduled-not meeting my preop goals :(

Hello I just read your post and want to try and help direct you in a more positive direction. Okay the surgery was post-poned because your doctor needs you to lose and additional 15 pounds. First things first get out of the traditional mindset of weight loss. In your case the only thing you need to be doing is reducing your caloric intake. Meaning eating less than your reccomended daily calorie requirements. Exercising heavily will only cause you to gain muscle mass that will make it appear you are still gaining weight. Do not starve your body or it will turn against you and hold on to the weight. Try this trick eat sensibly but only eat half of whatever it is youre eating say your sweets or your fast food orders. At this stage in the game you can not afford the luxury of negative influences or self defeating thoughts. I understand people may mean well but this is the time for you to block out the external and go deep inside to the core of your being and listen to your own feelings and thoughts. Honestly I was not one hundred percent ready to give up food or my candy but thats the beauty of the journey. Your addictions and cravings will be addressed in each step along the way. Be gentle with yourself and pray for guidance and strength. I am not a doctor just a survivor.

**Your OH family is waiting for you on the losers bench*** 

diamondsparkle08
on 5/15/08 3:21 pm
Topic: RE: Personality Change
well I have to say that the person I am know is not who I once knew I' m down about 70 pounds and I wear a size 12 from a 20, and it's like before when I use to walk in a room I was always so self conscious but know I walk in with my head high, people at work who never spoke to me before speak to me now, they are so friendly and guys at work who never even said hi to me know practically stalk me to just say hello! I must admit I am not as "nice" as I use to be and I don't tolerate people treating me lke a doormat anymore. I am stronger more confident and I had the guts to leave a very bad relationship. Sometimes I woder who this person is and I'm taken back sometimes at the behavior changes and the new level of confidence but ultimately the person that is coming through is genuine and the person you use to be is melting away with the pain and hurt we've endured for so long. 

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 428 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 383 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 426 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 280 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 410 views
Recent Topics