browneyes65’s Posts

browneyes65
on 12/25/13 11:47 am
Topic: RE: Anyone having surgery at St Vincents ?

The only d3 I seen is 5000iu was a jell.

browneyes65
on 12/24/13 4:59 pm

is it ok to buy calcium Citrate+D3 petites . Do I need everything chewable because I bought  Family Dollars Complete Multi and that's a tablet, B1 tablet, perfect iron tablets.

browneyes65
on 12/23/13 4:58 am

i know they have soft jell, I did not see dry, What brand did you buy and how many units is the bottle ? was it in the store.

browneyes65
on 12/23/13 2:47 am
browneyes65
on 12/22/13 4:14 pm

where did you buy your vitamins ? can I buy the vit d3 from the store, I was told a dry tablet.

browneyes65
on 12/21/13 12:12 pm

Can you tell me what vitamins you will be taking and the dosage, because I am confused. I would like to buy at the stores. I already bought sublingal Vitamin B12 500mg and perfect iron. That is all now, I will buy some Flintstones Complete tomorrow. What are you taking. Dr Inman is my Dr. I'm schedules on January 8 for surgery.

browneyes65
on 12/20/13 2:26 pm
Topic: RE: vitamin B1,

I have not had surgery yet but I want to have everything I need when I come home.

browneyes65
on 12/20/13 2:22 pm

I did not know I needed a dry form, I just bought the capsules because that as all I could find. The paper just said 5000 iu d3 daily.

browneyes65
on 12/20/13 10:17 am

I'm looking at the papers I was given and that is what it say's, I'm thinking about calling them before my surgery because I am lost.

browneyes65
on 12/19/13 11:20 am

Looking at vitamins I'm going to take, where can I find 100mg vitamin B1 also known as thiamine ? also I need 5000  International units of vitamin D in form of vitamin D3 daily. Do I have to take a probiotic ?

browneyes65
on 12/13/13 3:28 am
Topic: RE: medications

I have to change my drug plan and I wanted to know what are some of the medications I might need, I know there will be pain meds, what kind liquid or pills and I hear sometimes we get gall stones what do you take ?  I just want to make sure if anything comes up the medication will be covered. I have Medicare and Medicaid. Thanks

browneyes65
on 12/12/13 9:19 am
Topic: RE: Vitamins

Thanks a lot I really appreciate your help, can you tell me what are the mg on the vitamins you take ? is this usually all we take in vitamins after surgery.

browneyes65
on 12/12/13 7:09 am
Topic: RE: Vitamins

I'm going to have surgery Jan 8 and I want to buy my vitamins but I'm confused. Can you tell me where is the best place to buy them. When I went to the meeting to listen about the surgery they did say I can get some from Family Dollar and Walmart. I know they said Flintstones as the multivitamin. I'm going to St Vincents Hospital and my Dr is Inman.

browneyes65
on 12/11/13 10:20 am
Topic: RE: Support Group in Laporte, Indiana

Me and my friend went to a support group Tuesday, the people were very friendly. It's nice to have somewhere you can talk to people who have had surgery and people who will have surgery.

browneyes65
on 12/9/13 3:54 pm
Topic: RE: After I come home question

can I drink protein drinks with milk  too or jus****er ?

browneyes65
on 12/9/13 3:51 pm

did you buy the can of broth or cubes you put in water ?

browneyes65
on 12/9/13 1:05 am

Where do I buy the hibiscus tea ?    Thanks everyone !

browneyes65
on 12/8/13 3:18 pm
Topic: RE: PCP South Bend In

Does anyone know if there are any Dr's (pcp) experienced in Bariatric weight loss ? some Dr's don't know anything about it.

browneyes65
on 12/8/13 2:49 pm

When you come home from surgery and was on liquids what did you drink all day ? just looking for ideas.

browneyes65
on 12/4/13 3:33 pm
Topic: RE: Walking after surgery

Thanks, I just get worried sometimes.

browneyes65
on 11/29/13 2:06 pm

Thanks everyone ! you are a great help.

browneyes65
on 11/28/13 2:53 pm

I know they get you out of bed to walk after surgery so you won't get blood clots. I know when i come home I will have to walk to, just wandering how often and how long do we walk because I'm afraid when I go to sleep a clot can happen so I don't know if I should stay up and walk at night. How long after you come home that you feel safe that you won't get a clot, is there a time period that you are safe?

browneyes65
on 11/27/13 2:49 pm
Topic: RE: Hold my little girl

I'm an older mom had my baby girl at 47 and she is my world, so anyway I love picking her up and playing with her. Do you know how long I will have to wait to pick her up, if I'm sitting can she sit on my lap ?

browneyes65
on 11/27/13 2:35 pm
Topic: RE: Hypoglcemia

I was just wondering since I usually don't get to sleep till midnight because I have a 2 year old that does not fall asleep easy and wakes easy looking for me. I wake a few times through the night so when I get to sleep I will sleep till 10am. I hope I can work out the best times to eat.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 360 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 387 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 35 replies · 222 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 479 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 398 views
Recent Topics