This will be my last quarter to run the program

rentacar3
on 5/9/11 2:50 pm - Felicity, OH
I am posting this now so that if anyone is interested in taking over as coordinator, they can volunteer to do so.

I find that although I have thoroughly enjoyed making new friends and have had some awesome pals, that I cannot handle dealing with those who feel its my fault when others who have signed up don't do their job and take it out on me.  I do not need the stress as I have enough of those to deal with in my own home, so, with a heavy heart, I have made the decision to step down.

Whoever decides to take it over, please be forewarned that it is a huge responsibility and requires alot of computer time.  The payoffs in new friends is terrific but just lots of time required to run it properly.

I will finish out this quarter and will give as much advice as I can to whoever takes over and then will ride off into the sunset......

Good luck on your journey to you all!
Eileen C.
on 5/9/11 10:17 pm - Cornwall, Canada
Hi Rona

Sorry to hear of your leaving as co-ordinator. 

You have been doing a fantastic job, we don't blame you in the least of the people that are not living up to the rules, some people don't realize the extent that you work on this project to make it work and be successful.   

You deserve the best that life has for you and you certainly don't need addtional stress.

Take care and thanks for all your hard work, we do appreciate it. 

Eileen 
            my angel is Lisa48                                        
babzmcgee
on 5/9/11 10:29 pm
 I'm sorry to hear this! This is my second quarter being involved in secret pals and I thoroughly enjoy it! You have done an awesome job. Thank you!

Just throwing this out there....maybe there should be more than one person running it? That way, when things get stressful it can be a joint effort. More people help to lighten the load. If you need additional help this quarter, I am willing to assist you.

OH Support Group Leader

allvalerie
on 5/10/11 4:14 am - Seward, AK
Sorry to hear that people have taken it out on you- I for one have had a great time. So Thanks!

Valerie
DrHollywood
on 5/11/11 4:01 pm - Harbor City, CA
well you never got back to me with what happened to my secret pal.

I finally found mine and sent two gifts at once. ( april and May)

I have not received anything from my secret pal....

✿ L♦O♦V♦E ✿ & ✿ P♦E♦A♦C♦E ✿ღ ✿ & F♦R♦I♦E♦N♦D♦S ✿ ღ
                         "Keeping The Faith!"   "Slim by Summer!"
                                    HW: 250 - SW: 241  - CW: 154.7GW: 140  

1 month: 22 pounds (2162 months: 12.2 pounds (203.8)  3 months: 10.6  (193.2)
 4 months: 9.7  lbs  (183.5)  5 Months:   6  pounds  (177.5 ) 
6 Months: 12 lbs ( 165.5)
 7 Months 7.1 lbs (158.4) 8 Months +1.6 pounds(159.8) 9 Months 2.7 pounds (157.1)
10 Months 8.1 lbs (149) 11 months +2 pounds ( 151) 1 YEAR!!!  2.6 pounds (148.4)

Hit "One-derland April 9th, 2011   (199.7)

"Half-Way Goal" April 25th, 2011 (194.8)

"Happyland 80`s" May 14, 2011  (189.6)

"Groovyland 70`s"  June 20th 2011  (179.9)

" HippyDippyland 60's"  July 16th  (169.8)

" CQQL-land 50`s"  August 25th ( 159.8)

"Normal BMI"   24.8  October 21st, 2011 (154.5) I am 5`6

"AWESOME-land 40's" Dec 1st 2011  (149)

"Century Club 100 Pounds"  Dec 1st 2011  (149)

' ONE YEAR SURGIVERSARY!!!"

Two Year Surgiversary!!!"

rentacar3
on 5/11/11 5:49 pm - Felicity, OH
This exactly what I was talking about! 

I'm not going to post all the correspondences that I have had with you.  You said you deleted the one your pal sent to you.  I will contact her (again) to see if she has been able to send you anything else.  But, I can assure you that I HAVE followed through with messaging in both directions.

I'm not a miracle worker and I can't MAKE people contact each other.  I made a special effort to send the guidelines with each new pal and warned everyone NOT to sign up if they aren't going to follow through with it, but that's all I can do.

I didn't expose anyone who had complained, but, you posted this yourself so...........
DrHollywood
on 5/12/11 12:24 am - Harbor City, CA
I didnt delete anyone.  What are you making up now?  I am trying to say nobody is sending me anything and actually I am getting a little ticked off now.   you said you would contact her at the end of april and I NEVER heard back from you.   it took a post in the blog room for you to respond and now I have to be defensive....   this SUX!!!!!

Actually you never sent me my pal to begin with. I went back through ALL emails. all i got from you was an email saying, please get a hold of me if you havent received your secret pal.

and your right...i never got anyone.     

If you assigned a secret pal to me.....  how can i DELETE THAT PERSON...  HOW????
isnt it a secret and I dont know who she is???   she should be in contact with me....

Why is she not playing???????   That is all I am asking.......   your frustrated comments could have been in private messages and you left me no choice but to respond here.....

obviously this is the only way i can get a correspondence and it is sad.

✿ L♦O♦V♦E ✿ & ✿ P♦E♦A♦C♦E ✿ღ ✿ & F♦R♦I♦E♦N♦D♦S ✿ ღ
                         "Keeping The Faith!"   "Slim by Summer!"
                                    HW: 250 - SW: 241  - CW: 154.7GW: 140  

1 month: 22 pounds (2162 months: 12.2 pounds (203.8)  3 months: 10.6  (193.2)
 4 months: 9.7  lbs  (183.5)  5 Months:   6  pounds  (177.5 ) 
6 Months: 12 lbs ( 165.5)
 7 Months 7.1 lbs (158.4) 8 Months +1.6 pounds(159.8) 9 Months 2.7 pounds (157.1)
10 Months 8.1 lbs (149) 11 months +2 pounds ( 151) 1 YEAR!!!  2.6 pounds (148.4)

Hit "One-derland April 9th, 2011   (199.7)

"Half-Way Goal" April 25th, 2011 (194.8)

"Happyland 80`s" May 14, 2011  (189.6)

"Groovyland 70`s"  June 20th 2011  (179.9)

" HippyDippyland 60's"  July 16th  (169.8)

" CQQL-land 50`s"  August 25th ( 159.8)

"Normal BMI"   24.8  October 21st, 2011 (154.5) I am 5`6

"AWESOME-land 40's" Dec 1st 2011  (149)

"Century Club 100 Pounds"  Dec 1st 2011  (149)

' ONE YEAR SURGIVERSARY!!!"

Two Year Surgiversary!!!"

2nd_Chance_Chick
on 5/12/11 9:02 am
I am sorry to hear about folks blaming you. HOW CAN ONE BLAME ANOTHER FOR ANOTHER PERSONS ACTIONS....ESPECIALLY A FULL GROWN ADULT! You have been nothing but nice and speedy with responses. Any questions I had, you answered. Some people just loooooove to pick on folks sitting behind the screen and plucking on keys. Have a wonderful rest of your life and I thank you for soing such a wonderful job with SP.

I know what i'm doing,I have it all planned-plans to give you the future you hope for.Jeremiah 29:11(The Message)

With God's Will, I was approved!

Most Active
Recent Topics