Update on this ongoing soap opera

rentacar3
on 5/12/11 3:59 pm - Felicity, OH
This will be my final post on this drama that Dr. Hollywood has started publicly.

The has now blocked me from seeing what hatred she is spewing.

I will be the first to admit that I do make mistakes.  But, in this instance, I didn't.  I could go on here and copy and paste all my messages to her, but, I'm not going to spend any more energy on her. 

Both the person who has her and the person that she has have had issues with her and she is obviously accidentally deleting correspondence to her.  If I didn't send her her pal information, how did she miraculously figure out who her pal is?

I'm done spending any more of my time worrying about her so this will be the last time that I address it.  Again, THANKS to those of you who spoke up on my behalf.  Hugs to you all!
rentacar3
on 5/12/11 4:08 pm, edited 5/12/11 4:10 pm - Felicity, OH
 As I was posting my last post, she decided to grace me with this message.  Be sure to scroll all the way down to her last paragraph and see why enough is enough.  She goes as far as to say that I embarrassed her publicly and SHE is the one who posted this in public.  I cannot believe the gall of some people!  Just wanted to share what I consider her last words to me.

have no idea what your talking about. I just wanted a secret pal and you neglected me for many days. Now your trying to say your quiting because of me? All I asked was for a secret pal. Are you getting some pleasure out of posting all this stuff public?

Palllllease and get real....I am very shocked at your behavior and you could have kept this private. I am a very nice person, and dont understand why you are doing this.

For a leader of secret pal, you showed me disrespect, and now its a trust issue and now your trying to get me pissed off and embarress me in front of others.

You DID NOT do your part. you dont need to copy me on anything. I have the few emails but the one you assigned me a secret pal and I had to find out the hard way... my secret pal was actually upset and very happy when I got a hold of her... ALSO YOU NEGLECTED TO GIVE ME A SECRET PAL.... I was just inquiring and you took it to another level and it is sad. Dont blame me because your quiting. I DONT HAVE THAT MUCH POWER....

in my eyes your not a very considerate hostess. I am feeling sad and shocked.

PS: I got more responses out of you in the last 24 hours than I did since the secret pal started...
WHAT IS UP WITH THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!

oh believe me I am not eating over you....   freaking read between the lines....    your not worth my time and you know what you freaking did.     you got your little followers against me because you ****** up and didnt get with me.
**** you.....    and **** your BS people that stuck up for you you pathetic peace of ****

perlgrrl
on 5/12/11 11:07 pm, edited 5/12/11 11:08 pm - evans, GA
Eileen C.
on 5/13/11 12:55 pm - Cornwall, Canada
Rona

I am totally shocked on what went on, Dr Hollywood has some major issues.

Her words and issues are plain to everyone and anyone reading the posts will understand that it is not your fault it is hers and hers alone.

Keep your chin up, you have done a great job and it is certainly not your fault that some of the people that have signed up have not followed through with their job.

Take care

Best wishes

Warm hugs sent your way 

Eileen 
            my angel is Lisa48                                        
(deactivated member)
on 5/14/11 11:16 am
 omg drama

If you really are above all of this quit making posts about it.

both of you.

I thought this would be a neat forum to check out and now I am backing out at 90 miles an hour.

Real life has plenty of drama, both of you need to grow up and stop putting this out in public posts.

Don't bother replying to me, I won't be back in this forum.

I hope this program forum gets erased off the board or handed off to someone else and all of this crap erased by the authors.

I'm most bummed because the idea of a secret pal during this stressful journey seemed neat.
rentacar3
on 5/14/11 12:39 pm - Felicity, OH
Feel free to take it over if you are so much better than me.  Who asked you to come in and run your mouth about something you know nothing about.  I had a right to take up for myself and let this nutjob show people what she was putting me through.

You need not worry about having anything to do with me, because as I said I AM DONE WITH IT!!!

Let's see you manage something that I have been in charge of for almost 3 years without EVER posting anything to/about anyone.  So, do what you want. Come back or don't, I could care less.

To all my wonderful, supportive friends on here, I apologize for bowing down to her level, but this is truly the last straw!!!!!!!!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics