Will my person that I am secret pal to please email me back.

HolliM
on 5/15/11 5:03 am - Red Bush, KY
Cheryl. I know you have been busy. Did you get your April package ? The one with the lotions ? I should be getting the other one out for May next week maybe.
Hollim

Highest Weight 335                      When I came home 330.2
Surgery Weight 321.4                   Current 170
www.myspace.com/hma82

rentacar3
on 5/15/11 5:17 pm - Felicity, OH
Holli,
Just a quick note to tell you how great you look!  I hope you hear back from both your pals...If you want me to try to contact them, let me know and I'd be happy to.

Have a great week!
HolliM
on 5/16/11 6:50 am - Red Bush, KY
Contact the one who is pal for me. I haven't heard from her in awhile.
I have been feeling pretty bad and haveing migraine issues again and passing out from them and haveing dizzy spells. I go to my neuro tom. I have also gained 27 pounds or so from my lowest weight of 155. But Id be glad to get back to 160 to 165 I felt good at that weight !
TIA.

www.myspace.com/hma82

CherylParr
on 5/16/11 11:18 pm - Seymour, MO
Hey Holli!
I got your package adn replied to an old message between us......Maybe it is lost back in your message box. I loved the gift, I was out of town with my sister for a week, she has been diagnosed with cancer, it was such a treat to come home to your package. Just the pamperings I needed. This week my son graduated HS on Saturday and my daughter from eighth grade last night. PHEW!!!!
I am sorry to read that you are still struggling with your migraines! I hope you can find some relief and resolution soon! I will add you to my prayer list.
I will be traveling quite a bit this summer between church trips adn my sister's treatments. I will check in as often as I can. You can always email me at [email protected] it comes to my cell phone adn I get it immediately.
Thanks for being so awesome to me!
Cheryl
HolliM
on 5/18/11 4:29 pm - Red Bush, KY
I was drugged alot at that time. LOL But went and finally found the convo. I do remember all the stuff you are going through. Hugs.
May God be with us all.
Hollim

www.myspace.com/hma82

2nd_Chance_Chick
on 5/17/11 2:16 am
Hello Hollim. I sent you a couple of emails. The recent this morning. I am having overwhelming emergency in family.will talk to you soon.

I know what i'm doing,I have it all planned-plans to give you the future you hope for.Jeremiah 29:11(The Message)

With God's Will, I was approved!

Most Active
Recent Topics