I would like a secret Pal!! How does this work?

ladiieBee
on 2/4/13 6:30 am - Stratford, CT
VSG on 06/03/14

Hi everyone!! 

Im 21 and preop looking for a secret pal! I don't really know how this works though lol! I dont really have a support system so i really need some encouragement.

Thanks in advance to all those *****spond!

~LadiieBee~ 

cstarr
on 2/13/13 11:38 am
RNY on 11/15/12
I have no idea how the secret pal thing works. I will be 3 months out Friday. You can email if you would like at
[email protected]

cstarr

Daraja
on 2/22/13 7:55 pm - Stockton, CA
VSG on 02/25/13

I understand what you mean I feel the same way Ive just joined this site and there are people on here who are awesome....I would love to be your support person...I get discourage at times but I know this is a process to my goal.

ladiieBee
on 2/23/13 1:33 am - Stratford, CT
VSG on 06/03/14

Hi Daraja!! 

thanks for replying!! I have a very small support system lol! myself and my boyfriend of 6 years (well hes working on it.) My sister doesnt really approve because i asked her hypothetically and she was against it, aside from that i have no one else considering i lost my parents years and years ago.

I just have sooo much going on like Im a fulltime student, and im doin the preop workup for the surg and I work part time. Im hoping for a surg date in or around the beginning of June so I can hopefully be healed by the start of school in sept. I am glad i can share with someone in the beginning of their journey. Of course i appreciate the veterans who are years out, i think i feel better connected to someone who is new to the experience like me.

I see your surg date is coming up!! OMG!! are you nervous?? girl i think i would be going crazy!

~LadiieBee~ 

luvlvnlyfe5
on 3/5/13 8:30 am

Hi there I am looking to have sleeve surgery in April. I am almost finished the medical items required for insurance approval. The last item is my psych eval which is scheduled on Thursday. I would LOVE a secret pen pal so if your still looking let's get to chatting ;-)

Most Active
Recent Topics