Looking for secret pal for support.I am located in Louisiana.

Pam B.
on 6/12/13 2:03 pm - Dequincy, LA

secret pal wanted.

staci0769
on 6/14/13 9:44 am - NE

I AM LOOKING FOR ONE TOO!

Pam B.
on 6/15/13 2:29 am - Dequincy, LA

Hi Staci, Yes,I am looking for a pal.I could also use the inspiration so maybe we cab inspire each other.I have about 65 lbs left to go but the past month,I lost maybe 2 lbs.I am getting very worried about it.I even increased my excercise.Tell me more about yourself.Who did your surgery and what kind did you have?I am 56-I live in Dequincy,La.My surgery was done in Houston,Tx. by Dr Sherman Yu.I had it 12/27/2012.I started off weighing 299lbs. and am down to 221.

staci0769
on 6/15/13 2:41 am - NE
Great for u. Congratulations! U should be very proud od yourself. What are you doing for activity? Whasts your eating hasbits like? I just had the DS 9 weeks ago. I weigh in on Tues. I have as long ways to go. Maybe u can be my inspiration? I'm in omaha nebraska.
Pam B.
on 1/22/14 10:26 am - Dequincy, LA

Sorry I haven't been online in awhile.My weight is down to 194 lbs.My goal is 155.I think I've done awesome.I am in Louisiana.My activities has decreased even though my energy level has increased.My youngest son,age 23,was in a near fatal accident on Sept. 18th and I was by his side every day for 3 months.Thank God he is doing remarkably well but he has permanent brain injuries due to his accident.He has  long time to heal and I was told his brain will never be exactly like it was.I am so grateful to still have him in my life.Due to this,I have not been able to do my routine gym exercises,which was 30 minutes on treadmill 5 times a week but I have continued to lose weight.However,the passed 2 weeks since I returned back to Louisiana,my weight is not moving.I feel my appetite has increased and it scares me.

Most Active
Recent Topics