Free Cpap Machine

CuteDonna
on 7/28/09 5:25 am - Effort, PA
If there is someone that can't afford, maybe know insurance to pay for a cpap I have one I'm willing to give away free. I only ask for you to pay the shipment.

http://www.obesityhelp.com/myoh/photos/518119/album/RemaxCpap-jpeg/

Donna

Wendy's Dream
Came true

on 7/28/09 6:07 am - Mesa, AZ
VSG on 08/09/22
Donna you may want to see if Don M still needs one. 

Wendy
 Wendy  

1st fill 4cc,  2nd fill 1.5cc  3rd fill 1.5cc 4th fill .5   Total 7.5 cc  in my 11cc Realize Band.

Reached 1st goal weight 158 on 6/8/10, My Starting weight 235  
                                               Hit final goal of 145  10/25/10 

Current weight 143  
                                If you work the band the band will work for you.

CuteDonna
on 7/28/09 6:55 am - Effort, PA
That's sounds good. I would like to give to someone that can't afford one but really needs one. It has it's own carrying bag and everything. Even card so they can monitor your Apnea.

Mine is set so it kicks in to adjust my breathing. I forget how it works but I think mine is set from 1 to 4. If my breathing well shallow then 4 would kick in.  I have a mask with mine but he would probably want to change the hosing and mask. The hosing he might be able to put into ho****er and wa**** well but I would get another mask.

I love my Cpap. I could not wait to go to bed and sleep with Mr. Cpap Once I started losing the weight My body did not want it anymore so I had to stop using it.

Donna
shawn77
on 11/27/10 1:21 pm
Donna if you still have that Cpap i would realy like it.

Nrenee
on 8/1/14 10:50 am

Hello, my name is Natalie and I am interested in getting the cpap for my husband who has severe sleep  apnea and we cannot afford the $1400 co pay the insurance company is asking us to pay. He's having headaches, dreaming, and not sleeping. I will be very appreciative if he can get it ASAP.and Thank you for taking the time to read my message.

Nrenee
on 8/1/14 10:51 am
(deactivated member)
on 3/18/11 2:17 pm - OH
Hey Msa. Donna, My name is Genesha Lyons and I am very intrested in the cpap machine thata you had posted about awhile ago. Iam new to this site, but I have been dealing with sleep apnea four over four years now and I have been diagnoised by my physcian. Unfurtionally I do not have health coverage and I can not afford to pay for one at the high prices that I have seen on these search ingeens. I am a single mother of four and in the last week my breathing has stoped twice. This is very important to me if there is anyway possiable that we can discuss this matter further I can be reached @ [email protected] or 216-254-4947 Thank You Ms. Lyons
MARIA F.
on 10/2/09 1:26 pm - Athens, GA

Donna I don't have ins. and would like to have it if it is still available.

FormerlyFluffy.com

CuteDonna
on 10/3/09 12:15 pm - Effort, PA
I'm sorry but I already passed it along. He promised me that he would pass it along after he has his surgery and don't need the Cpap anymore.

Donna
Marty515
on 10/26/11 4:41 am - FL
Dear Dona, I was wondering if you still have the cpap machine...I am a breast Cancer survivor, also diagnoise with Sleep apnea, I don't have coverage, and my old machine, doesn't help any more.  If you have, please response, I recide in Florida..thank you
Most Active