Pic of how one feels with sleep apnea (LOL)

Miss_Kitty
on 6/22/12 3:09 pm - New Bedford, MA

Do you see the glass as half empty or half full? I say, what difference does it make--I paid for a full glass,so either way I am getting jipped!!!

Rhonda S.
on 9/9/12 7:14 am - Springfield, MA
 LOL OMG YES, THIS IS EXACTLY HOW IT FEELS!
illykatrina
on 10/16/12 4:10 am - Haverhill, MA
same here its sad  that i can fall asleep  sitting a a chair
jonagelle_7
on 10/28/13 12:25 pm

The airflow stops during a sleep apnea episode. The level of oxygen in your blood drops. The sleep is briefly the brain kick start the breathing —which often restarts with a choking sound or a gasp. You probably won’t remember these awakenings if you have obstructive sleep apnea. Most of the time, you’ll stir just enough to open your windpipe and tighten your throat muscles. In central sleep apnea, you may be conscious of your awakenings.

It can be difficult to identify sleep apnea on your own, since the most prominent symptoms only occur during asleep. But you can get around this difficulty by recording yourself during sleep or by asking a bed partner to observe your sleep styles. Sleep apnea can also lead to serious health problems over time, including high blood pressure, diabetes, stroke, heart disease, and weight gain.  

Nathanael King is a Clinical Hypnotherapist, NLP practitioner and weight loss & nutritional therapist. He also helps people suffering from panic attacks or social anxiety. He has written a book on how to build confidence instantly using NLP techniques. Please click here to download now. You can also sign up for weekly newsletter at http://www.SelfProgress.co.uk for your growth.

Most Active