I have to say...

Shelly LaChance
on 12/17/04 6:09 am - Chester, IL
I was reading old post and some one posted that when they got there cpap that they could not keep it on all night ..and said to hit the Ramp button and go back to sleep..well they was right I have been sleeping with my mask on all night the past 4 nights now by doing that ..I was waking up and taking it off but not any more thanks for all the old post..Shelly
karen C.
on 12/17/04 10:58 pm - Kennewick, WA
I'll have to remember this. I get my CPAP as a Merry Chirstmas on Dec. 23rd. Oh joy! I'm trying to have a good attitude but after the trials I went through with the study it's hard to be positive. I hope to adjust because I sure could use a good night's sleep! Karen
Shelly LaChance
on 12/18/04 12:35 am - Chester, IL
I have had mine going on 2 weeks now and I can't even tell the air is on any more I just love my cpap what is yours set at mine is 13 hope you have a great weekend...Shelly
Gregory T.
on 12/31/04 4:08 pm - Harper Woods, MI
I received my c-pap in Feb of 2003 and it was set at 15....At first I didn't need to use the ramp button at all. After my lapband and I started losing weight I had to use the ramp to get to sleep. Then suddenly every time the c-pap got back up to 15 I was waking up with air blowing everywhere and I'd have to ramp it again. Went thru another sleep study and they found that due to the weight loss my c-pap was set to high. Now its at 6 and I am being re-evaluated again this coming Feb. May be off this c-pap real soon. Was a God send when I needed it but I can't wait to get it shipped to someone who can use it....Greg
December Rose B.
on 1/1/05 8:31 pm - Oneonta, Al
Maybe that's what is wrong with mine also....it's set too high. I've lost 137 lbs and I keep waking up with air going everywhere and of course have to take it off. I need another nose surgery as well, hope I can get it off soon. Eve
Most Active