Sooo lost

AlwaysSmiling
on 9/11/10 2:47 am - Glen Burnie, MD
I am so lost, my husband cheated on me, and I caught him. I do not get it, I have been overweight my whole life, and now that I am getting skinney he does this. When I asked him, he can only say because he figued I would find someone else too. I mean why does this happen? Please give me insight. Thanks!!
Renee

One step closer to happiness!!!
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w005BdW/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/w005BdW/weight.png">>

lindahob
on 9/11/10 5:34 am
Mine is an idiot too...........
Linda
Highest Weight 326
Start Weight /RNY Feb 16th 287
Current Weight  158
Goal Weight 159 (not sure)

Note: 39 lbs lost preop
nunini
on 9/11/10 6:21 am - Hollywood, FL
I have not idea why it happens, but you are not to blame yourself or allow the dog to shift the blame to you because he thinks you may have cheated too.  Fact is, he is the one who cheated and he alone bears the blame.

You may be able to rebuild your relationship after this blow, but please don't let your husband's betrayal make you lose sight of your real goals:  Eating right, drinking plenty of liquids, taking all your vitamins, and exercising every day.  Take care of number one first.

Best wishes,

Maria

Teresa_Ann10
on 9/21/10 3:20 pm - Beech Creek, KY
I have no insight on this I just wanted to let you know That I will keep you in my prayers. You need to take care of yourself and talk with him and find out what happened and never let hm make you feel to blame.Much love and prayers!! He could have blamed you for being fat or thin or whatever but its ultimately him to blame no one else!!
tangoshubby
on 12/3/11 1:19 am - Canada
Hey Renee,

my wife had the surgery in 2009,   she was 484 i think and is now about 220 or 225.  when we met she was aprox 290;  and then got sick.  she was going through a bad depression and they gave her a med.  that med made her go up to 484.   you name the diet she tried it.   then she decided to go with the surgery.  but she was scared because she said will you still find me pretty?  I said babe you are pretty on the inside and outside,   I said if you were 150. 125. 110, 200 or what ever I will still love you,.  after she dropped to 250 a gf said to her be carefull saying that we met when she was bigger.   weight is just a number to me.    for your hubby to say that he thought you would meet somone else is just wrong.   He should have said to you,.   do you still love me?  are you going to leave me for somone else?  I had issues when My wife got winked at.  and she said babe I married you.   and i'm happy,   and we both love each other.  
chris_ruff
on 11/3/10 7:34 am
RNY on 04/07/09 with
renee, i'm so sorry for your pain. i have been cheated on too and know the heartache all too well. after wls, alot of things happen in relationships. if you'd like to share more or hear others experiences, i suggest you come on over to the Sex Before and After WLS board. relationship troubles are a common issue and i'm sure you'll get some great feedback. http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/sex_before_and_after_wls/

please take care.
--Christina
Most Active
Recent Topics
TESTING
DonaldDuck · 0 replies · 5257 views
Support for Non-Surgical Members
Cathy W. · 0 replies · 5946 views
Not a lot of support happening here.
JLS_NJ · 2 replies · 7140 views
No One posts here...
luvmyhubby55 · 1 replies · 6883 views