Checking in 3 and a half years out

Emily_Rose
on 4/16/12 5:13 am - Fort Worth, TX
Well time flies!  I have not been on boards for some time, seems like life gets in the way.  Im now a Texas gal up in Ft Worth not in LA but love it up here.  It is strange though because the people here did not know the overweight me.  What they see now to them is the normal me.  Seems like every time I go home though someone will ask if I am still losing and tell me to stop (I have been in the same 5 lb range for almost 2.5 years now)  I do have to watch the junk food.  I seem to crave it when I travel and with the 8 hours between here and home I am on the road a while eveyr 4-6 weeks.  it has been a little bit of a battle this past year keeping myself in check for the travel time.  Early this year I went up to 138 and panicked.  Im back to the 135 lb point again and really want to drop back to the low end of my weight about 132  I look the best between 130-135 but feel better when I have a litte cushion from the 135 although its mostly phycolgical  Life is so much better at goal but I still need plastics.  DH was out of work for 6 months and we moved 2 times in the past year so plastics are not in the budget yet.  Hope in a year or so I can have the overhaul I want but in the mean time at least I look decent IN clothes LOL  (no one but me and DH need to know how the other side of me looks!)

girliegirlgirl
on 4/23/12 11:12 pm
 wow sounds like you did great with losing all your weight.  how long did it take for you to reach your goal?  any cons to having the sleeve?

SouthernLynn
on 4/25/12 9:43 am - Denham Springs, LA
Emily Rose....WAY TO GO!!!! you are doing great keeping at your goal weight. I am over mine by 10 pounds and have GOT to get it off......But you have done a good job! Keep it up....as far as the plastics go.....it will come!

Start Weight: 186
Goal Weight: 125
Current Weight: 120  (66 pounds lost)
Size 18 Pants to 4 (Petite)
Size XXL Shirt to Small (Petite)
Goal in 6 1/2 - 7  months 

funfamilyfun
on 6/24/12 8:46 pm, edited 6/24/12 8:46 pm - OH

Congratulations.  I am back to these boards for motivation.  I had surgery in August 2009 and unfortunately I did not keep all of my weight off.  This is motivating to me and I started truly dieting again last week.  (5 pounds down)

To anyone reading this...believe what they tell you...VSG is a tool and you have to use it wisely!  I went back to old...bad...habits!

Congratulations again for keeping your weight off!

****I have to edit my signature...unfortunately the information is incorrect....Wow...that is eye opening!

current BMI: 24.7     107 pounds lost
12 pounds lost on pre-diet
40.7:  starting BMI
***4 pounds to goal!(149) **next goal will be 147. highest weight 260  current weight:  153
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gastro-Gastric Fistula after VBG
csingram · 0 replies · 4291 views
VBG revision
okgal50 · 9 replies · 8541 views
sleeve or the switch
Kerri_L_Denter · 1 replies · 8074 views