Recent Posts

(deactivated member)
on 8/10/23 12:51 pm
Topic: Crafting Captivating Websites: Design Tips
Introduction web design enthusiasts! Do you find yourself working to create mesmerizing websites which wow your visitors? Look no further! In this discussion, we explore into the creative process of crafting impressive websites. Join us as we uncover proven strategies to guide you bring your design prowess to greater heights! section1: Unleashing the Potential of Visual Storytelling Did you know that captivating visuals can be the key to creating a memorable website? Let's explore the impact of visual storytelling and how it connects with visitors. Beginning with color combinations to typography selections, we'll discuss ways to develop a visually appealing website that stands out from the crowd. section2: Enhancing User Engagement Aside from visual charm, user experience plays a pivotal role in engaging your audience. Join us as we dive deep into designing with the user in mind and uncover tips and tricks to optimize user engagement. Touching upon intuitive navigation to responsive design, expect valuable insights on techniques to create a smooth user experience that keeps visitors coming back. section3: Expressing Your Brand's Essence The online face of your business can be a game-changer to express your brand's personality. Let's discover tips on how to portray your brand's principles through captivating narratives through visually appealing elements. Discussing brand positioning to incorporating brand elements, we'll discuss how to develop a consistent brand image that engages your users. Conclusion Designing mesmerizing digital platforms is a skill that requires a careful blend of technical finesse and user-centric approach. We can't wait to dive into these design tips with you as we exchange valuable insights. Let's start a discussion and together, let's push the boundaries of web design! Looking forward to your engagement in this exciting thread. Join us now!
lolapaluuza
on 6/7/23 6:43 am
Topic: RE: My WLS and my school project...

In any project, be it your startup or business, you should follow various rules and strategies. I advise you to read more tips in the article at the sloboda studio. Often problems begin due to premature scaling of a business when it is not optimized enough. On the site you can learn more about how to do everything correctly.

Member Services
on 5/15/23 6:58 am - Irvine, CA
Topic: OH2023 Speaker Submissions Are Open!

A Call For Speakers, Inspirational to Educational!

We are currently accepting speaker submissions for the 2023 ObesityHelp National Conference! Our mission is to provide education, empowerment, support, and inspiration. If you are as passionate as we are about our mission, we would love to hear from you!

Conference Dates: Friday, September 15th and Saturday, September 16th, 2023

Click here for more information and to fill out your application!

Member Services
on 4/26/23 12:50 pm - Irvine, CA
Topic: OH2023 National Conference: Early Bird Tickets On Sale For A Limited Time! SAVE $30!

Join us in beautiful Costa Mesa, CA on September 15th & 16th!

We can't wait to see you all at the OH2023 National Conference this year! We are happy to be celebrating YOU and our 25th Year Anniversary during the upcoming conference! Come join us for fun, education, inspiration, and support. Get your EARLY BIRD tickets now and save $30! Book your hotel room too!

Less than 50 days left to lock-in the Early Bird prices as this offer ends 6/15/23 Tag your friends and give them a heads-up, the more the merrier.

We can't wait to see you in the "OC"!

Horacebeasley
on 12/16/22 7:08 am, edited 1/2/23 10:02 pm

In fact, it irritates me a lot when someone rehashes old topics, but sometimes I like to read the traces left many years ago and compare how people thought then and now. On this lagna I use https://edusson.com/graduate-paper-writing-service because graduate paper writing service and besides to this they handle other writing, it helps me a lot with college and my projects because it saves me a lot of time.

(deactivated member)
on 12/8/22 6:28 am

Hi all, hope you are still here, I also opened for myself the forums, this is very interesting;
What a pity that I also all these years I was lying to myself and not trying to do something with my weight, now I feel much more free and I can say this to people, I am very glad that I find person like me.

Phillip2s
on 12/25/19 1:23 am
Topic: RE: What to do with Opti Source Protein Drink

Thanks for sharing this wonderful information.

okgal50
on 1/28/19 8:18 am
Topic: RE: VBG revision

Sorry to hear about your infection. I also had a post op infection that brought me down. Yes the first few weeks everything tasted weird and different. I couldn't tolerate dairy at all. It took a lot of trial and error, soups, soft foods but it does get better. Day by day. You. You may have to drink your nutrients for now or partly anyway. The protein drinks and ensure etc. I'm sure your doing that already. The only ones I could tolerate were Unjury medical quality powders. They were pretty good and they have a chicken broth one you can add to food too. Good luck!

michelle A.
on 1/9/19 12:10 pm - newport

Hey there Okgal,

I'm glad to hear that your still doing great. I had skin removal in 2007&2008 and I'd do it again and suggest it to others even tho I went thru hell because I caught MRSA while being operated on and the surgery had to be stopped (they were at the my thighs at the time so my thighs are still my biggest problem/fat area)

my surgery went ok, but I caught a respiratory infection and have been sick ever since, so I was so nauseous from the mucus draining in my stomach I Couldn't eat for the longest time. Only good thing that came of that is I've already lost 61 pounds because of it.

Im 6 weeks out, and just finally started to be able to eat. Problem is, I'm still nauseous most of the time I try and eat.... food doesn't taste anything like it should or like it used to.

Did u ever have these issue? Will this go away? I really hope so, I need to be able to eat to get in nutrients and protein

okgal50
on 11/29/18 5:50 am

Still the best thing I've ever done! I lost 80 of the 100 I wanted and I still want to lose the other 20. In fact the new surgeon won't do my panni removal unless I lose another 10-15 at least so I work on it daily! From surgery on I never had another stuck food item again and can't believe how awful that first surgery was.

Good luck and let us know how it goes!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gastro-Gastric Fistula after VBG
csingram · 0 replies · 4275 views
VBG revision
okgal50 · 9 replies · 8524 views
sleeve or the switch
Kerri_L_Denter · 1 replies · 8058 views