Greetings! It has been a while!

Kelli S.
on 3/22/11 8:29 am - Kalamazoo, MI
Hello All!
Man I am sorry that I have neglected you guys. I havent been on since 02/02 and I missed you!

I had my surgery on 01/19 and I am doing pretty well! I was 223 day of surgery and now 196. I thought that I was a slow loser but it turns out that an email to my dietician was the answer. I NEVER thought that EVER in my life would I NOT be eating enough. I was released from all food restrictions on 03/03 and I am allowed up to 900 calories today. But after several 10-12 day stalls and only losing a pound or 2 after they broke I realized that I was only eating about 600 of those calories per day. I am now trying some yogurt smoothies to add some extra calories because I dont have anymore room (or time) to add anymore solids.

Eating is now like a science experiment to me. It is interesting to see how things react when I try something new. I had an experience back in Feb when I ate some Amish made cheese and it made me SO sick I thought I was dieing. Turns out it was not pasterized and they add extra milk fat to it. Lesson learned NO more AMISH cheese. I also have developed an intolerance to milk. I am ok with cheese and yogurt but cant drink any milk, so I switched to soy. With that said those are the only things I have had problems with so I think I am pretty lucky. I am still getting used to slowing down when I am eating but that is my only struggle so far.

I thought I would give you all an update! Sorry for the rant. How have you all been and what have I missed?

I am 27 years old, 5' and 3/4" tall. HW: 263 SW: 226 LW: 142 CW: 198

Amy_Lou
on 3/22/11 8:39 am - FL
Hi :)
I'm new... joined about 2 months ago.

';*;'*Amy Lou*;',*; 
   ;*, ;',*             ;*, ;',*;    

sleeve genie
on 3/22/11 10:53 am - Alhambra, CA
Hi there,  you're doing great,  good job  :o) Jeani
      the start of my brand new life was on 5/28/10

aka  jeaniwantsasleeve!!