After four appointment cancellations, and December surgery cancelled, I FINALLY have a...

carolineblack
on 3/27/11 6:37 am, edited 3/27/11 6:55 am - London, England, United Kingdom
 Yes indeed!   If I pass my pre-op tests on Friday they will op on Monday.   About time.  Since 2009 I have had three appointments cancelled by the first hospital I was with.  Changed hospitals only to have their 4 month waiting list turn into the 6 month waiting list and then had my surgery cancelled two days before in December.  After endless telephone calls they have given me a date of 4th April.  This wait has been awful.  The system here is so different and they do get rather pissed off with you if you complain.  But I am beyond caring and boy did I complain!  Keep your fingers crossed that they don't let me down again because by now I can't wait to join you all post op!

XX

debk21
on 3/27/11 8:01 am - Mansfield, TX
Hey Caroline!  Welcome back and I'm sooooo happy you FINALLY got a date!  Congratulations!  When it's all said and done, it's going to be worth the wait.  4/4 is right around the corner and I'll save room for you on the losers bench...

Deb

Goal Reached in 12.5 Months
HW: 274   Pre-OpW: 266   SW: 254   CW: 125  GW: 145

You must permanently change your lifestyle if you want your weight loss to be permanent. You can do it!

beckyinkc
on 3/27/11 8:15 am
VSG on 07/25/12
Congrats on being so close!  Can't wait to see your progress! :)
(deactivated member)
on 3/27/11 8:49 am
Now that is stressful. I would have conplained as well. Congrats I hope Monday is your big day.
(deactivated member)
on 3/27/11 9:35 am - CA
Congrats! I hope April 4th is your day!! :)
Most Active