Celebrate ENS Protein/Multivitamin Shakes

AniO
on 3/31/11 12:12 am
Has anyone tried the ENS (plus protein) shakes by Celebrate? It's got a high potency multivitamin, calcium citrate, 25 g of protein and 4g of fiber.

I don't do protein shakes very often anymore, but if I could get my vitamins and protein in a shake, I'd switch to this one if it tastes good. I'd love to hear opinions. I don't like anything with a strong protein odor or flavor.

AniO 

SassyItalian
on 3/31/11 12:15 am - Basseterre, St. Kitts and Nevis
I love love love thier vanilla cake batter shakes. Its the best tasting cake batter one of all the ones i have tried and i tried a few kinds.

I use milk when i make them though. its delicious.

you can request free samples from them on their website, just specify you want to try the cake batter kind.

HW: 258lbs  SW: 240   CW: 140  I am 5 foot 7 and 30 years old               
                 VSG 12/21/10  Plastics: Tummy tuck, breast lift, and augmentation 11/3/11
                                             Soon to be veterinarian!! xoxo

AniO
on 3/31/11 2:02 am
Thanks Sassy!
I called them and they're going to send me a sample of each. I use milk in my protein shakes, too. They just don't taste as good with water. And besides, we get extra calcium and protein with the milk.

AniO

Most Active