Grand Health Partners - pre & post surgery

sportsmom3
on 4/1/11 10:09 am - Battle Creek, MI
Are there any GHP patients out there who are in need of any protein products?  I have quite a bit left from my pre & post surgery diet and will not be using them.  I would gladly meet up with somebody at GHP when I go back for my 6 week visit on 4/18/11.  I live in Battle Creek, so if there's somebody close to BC, I could meet up sooner.  If anyone is interested, I can post a list of what I have.

HW 340; SW 304
cattywompos
on 4/1/11 11:15 am

Ugghhh...I have a bunch too.  Couldn't stand the thought of trying to eat any of it post op. Even the chips that I loved pre-op turn me away now. I do still love the hot coco and peanut butter protein bars.  My hubby is starting the process now, so I am saving all of it for him. Lucky guy :)

HW-304 / SW- 286 / CW-198.25 / GW-170

Darci1972
on 4/1/11 11:46 am - Grand Rapids, MI
I have chicken pasta soup...like 13 packets and tomato soup. Its so gross!!! I still buy the hot cocoa regularly and the beef sticks.
 I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME
I'm not perfect but Jesus thinks I'm to die for
5'6" HW 269 (on 2/14/11)----SW 262
LilySlim Weight loss tickers 
therese50
on 4/1/11 12:57 pm - Lansing, MI
Sorry I have leftovers too..and what is it with that hot chocolate?  It's great.  I wish we could find it in a big can though instead of the packets.  I love the GHP store, I just order and it arrives in a day or so, very nice. 

sportsmom3
on 4/2/11 5:09 am - Battle Creek, MI
My tastes changed post-surgery and now I have all of this stuff!!  I'm looking forward to eating the bars and beef sticks again, though!!  Like I said, if there's anyone out there who wants these products, please let me know.  They are not cheap and if I can help anyone out, it's better than going to waste.

HW 340; SW 304
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 54 views