depression cont'd... in 220's back up. in 230's

Romy J.
on 4/8/11 1:11 am - Spring, TX
Just ... talking not even venting...   i am just still on the ledge...  waiting... to JUMP... except i dont feel like jumpin so i might actually just go inside and mope in bed!!!

*   i can really see the difference in my body... right now... even though the scale doesnt reflect the change...  

I guess im still on my "period" so im bloated and i am fine with that...

Have to get my HEAD back on track...    this week has been off for me due to a CHILI COOKOFF at work...    but... its over now.. WE WON 1st place... and now... back to my regularly scheduled program!!!!!!

Someone please kick me in the butt!!
263pre    249SW   218CW   220 short term goal!! 
Next GOAL...  199!!

(deactivated member)
on 4/8/11 1:15 am
I did the same last week with no movement, then gained 2 lbs but now have lost 4 so I'm going to blame it all on our wierd weather..last week in the 70's - 80's this week rain, sleet and 30's...just like the weather my weight is up and down...
mylastchance
on 4/8/11 1:28 am
Yep that's the way it goes,  you have the idea,  just get back to your program and it will all start happening again.  We all have ups and downs but just stay the course and push through and you will find the prize dangling at the end of the road before you know it. 

Good luck

"I COULD HAVE MISSED THE PAIN BUT I'D OF HAD TO MISS THE DANCE"
             I have missed too many dances in my life now it is time to start living
5' 1"

Romy J.
on 4/8/11 2:20 am - Spring, TX
thanks... trying to just hang in there.. i need some COACH or MICHAEL KORS in my life... !!
Next GOAL...  199!!

faylavi
on 4/8/11 2:24 am - Laurel, MD
Being stucked sucks (say it 3x really fast).  I finally got the scale moving and I had the nerve to cheat yesterday.  2 onion rings and 3 chicken fries from Burger King.  Why??? Who the hell knows. At least I did not eat the entire meal. 

I said all that to say... BE PATIENT WITH YOURSELF MY DEAR.  Rome was NOT built in a day. 

Our TEFLON FAT will eventually burn off *hope its soon*

Fay

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

46yrs old  5'4'' HW 306  AW  288  SW 276 CW 192  205                                                  Next goal <199     

Romy J.
on 4/8/11 2:50 am - Spring, TX
im in hopes or REALLY SOON...   it will come off... with this cook off we had... back to the gym tonight ... and looking for TUNA right about now...   excited about being GOOD again...   took rylan to the zoo last sunday... HAD dippin dots...  had about 4 nachos... and had a bite of cotton candy... then a bad week with the cook off...  off set all my snack times and lunch and dinner... ughhh... back to being good.. im glad we can just pick up the pcs and keep going....   !!!
Next GOAL...  199!!

byebyeburden
on 4/8/11 2:54 am
around the time of month for me (which it is)....I always gain 2-4lbs.  It is so frustrating, just when if feels like you are losing you stop and gain.  I weighed myself last friday and was 1.5 lighter than today.....all I can hope is it is water weight!
~Emily
Surgery Date Weight: 255 

Goal 1: 199 reached 3/4/11
Goal 2: 175
Goal 3: 150
Goal 3: 129

Darci1972
on 4/8/11 6:14 am - Grand Rapids, MI
We're kinda at the same point in our journeys...I think aunt flo really trips up the scale. I got over mine last week but one day it said 235,next day 231 and the next 236 :O. Now this week after its done scale says 229. The scale and aunt flo is a head trip.
 I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME
I'm not perfect but Jesus thinks I'm to die for
5'6" HW 269 (on 2/14/11)----SW 262
LilySlim Weight loss tickers 
Most Active