struggling

sabruzzo
on 4/13/11 11:57 am - olathe

I had vsg dec 28,2009..last couple of months i have fallen into my old bad eating habits and now i keep loosing and gaining the same 7 lbs...I;m trying to get back to the basics and cut alot of carbs and eat more protein now and i gave my scale away because i was neurotic about weighing all the time....please tell me I'm not done loosing????

shannon    
MediumSoon
on 4/13/11 11:59 am - TX
You're only done if you say you are. If you're ready to go back to old habits, then chances are you're done. If you're ready to re-commit to what got you to an 88.6 lb loss, then you don't have to be done - the choice is yours.

sabruzzo
on 4/13/11 12:02 pm - olathe
i dont want to be done i have 60 more to go...i just had someone tell me that they read that your done loosing at about 16-18 months!! and now im scarred.....Im getting back to the basics, i want this really bad..
shannon    
Gracieteddy
on 4/13/11 12:09 pm - IA
Are you eating larger amounts or snacking?
High protein low carb is probably the way to go.
Exercise helps!
Do you have a VSG buddy you can call?

sabruzzo
on 4/13/11 12:20 pm - olathe
this is all my doing, the last couple of months i have fallen off and now im getting up and starting over....I wish i had a good group meeting in my area but the one we have i did not get anything out of....
I'm looking for someone to talk to for encouragement, I dont want this to be all i loose...I just started realizing i have a food addiction and im trying to learn to deal with it..
shannon    
Carmelita
on 4/13/11 1:11 pm - Four Corners, NM
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 58 views