went missing just checkin in...

Romy J.
on 4/14/11 4:25 am - Spring, TX
Didnt mean to go missing... my two year old caught something and was spiking fever....  stayed home from work.. and all he wanted to do is lay on me...

i am ok... went down to 227lbs not yet 220... but lord knows its around the corner...   

i go up a lb here and there... just concentrating on basics... cant when you run out of money because of dr appts though... so for now... trying to EAT HEALTHY... but... im out of yogurt... and out of meats... ughhhh... good thing i have tuna in the pantry....   sucks to eat tuna for snacks tooo... nice thing im not around anyone at work...

i am feeling loose in my clothes i know the inches are melting... and i am in a size 1X from a 3x... not bad...    been ignoring the gym due to the little one...   i am going to hit it up tonight as long as there isnt OT or anything else to occupy my time after work.. wish me luck.. i have NO lunch to pack... feeling malicious.. like im doing something wrong...

OK... so im off to work... just wanted to stop in and say hi... im still here.... still frustrated.. but in a better mood due to compliments at work...

ok... so im off!!!  love ya!

ROMY
263pre    249SW   218CW   220 short term goal!! 
Next GOAL...  199!!

faylavi
on 4/14/11 4:41 am - Laurel, MD
 Glad you are bad Romy.  Thought I was gonna have to send out a search party with protein shakes in hand.

I am also glad your 2y/o is feeling better.  I know thats a huge weight off your shoulder, no pun intended.

Fay

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

46yrs old  5'4'' HW 306  AW  288  SW 276 CW 192  205                                                  Next goal <199     

Romy J.
on 4/14/11 4:54 am - Spring, TX
thanks fay... how is your weight ....   any changes... or stalling out again... i hate these little stalls... really i do!!
263pre    249SW   218CW   220 short term goal!! 
Next GOAL...  199!!

faylavi
on 4/14/11 5:48 am - Laurel, MD
 lost 5#s since you went missing...I sent the fat looking for you

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

46yrs old  5'4'' HW 306  AW  288  SW 276 CW 192  205                                                  Next goal <199     

Jenijeni
on 4/14/11 6:39 am
Hey girl! Good to see you're still alive and well! Glad you're losing and glad your son is better. It's miserable when they're so little and so sick.

Hang in there girl... Broke is no fun, but at least you have tuna fish! Been there, done that!

HW: 250 SW: 224 GW: 135 CW: 124

borntobethin35
on 4/14/11 9:31 pm - VA
Romy,

You had me worried. I was about to call you and check on you girl.... But I'm glad to know your little one is doing better.... I'm trying to break these 230's.... 1 pd a way from it. I only lost 0.5 pds this week after all of that running and crap I've been doing. I think the less you work out the more weight you lose. I swear!

Sheka
HW: 272   SW: 256  CW: 189 GW: 170

1st  Goal:    245:    
Achieved
2nd Goal:    220:    Achieved
3rd  Goal:    199:    Achieved
Final goal:   170

"I thank GOD for allowing me this opportunity to turn my life around"

Most Active