I'm going to Jamaica in the morning...

MizzBombChelle
on 4/15/11 5:02 am - Silver Spring, MD
Hi OH Family!

I am living for tomorrow.  I leave on a plane to Negril, Jamaica tomorrow for 6 days of fun and relaxation!!!  Stress from work and financial stress have made this a well deserved vacation.

Speaking of stresses, my goal was to be 225 by today.  As you see, I didn't make it.  I've eaten some really bad things while dealing with life.  I'm not upset about it though.  I would be upset with myself if I didn't get back up and get on the bike and keep riding.  I'm riding ya!

With that being said again, the hotel we are staying in is an all-inclusive! All the food and liquor you want.  Even the actual hotel room I'm staying in has a liquor dispenser right in the room!

I've had thousands of talks with myself over the last couple of days.  I gotta stay on this bike and keep riding and had to tell myself that I'm going on this trip to get in the ocean, read on the beach, get a massage, catch up on my reading, tour the country, do some scuba diving (maybe) and get away from it all.  I'M NOT GOING ON THIS TRIP TO EAT MYSELF SILLY AND DRINK MYSELF PISSY!!!

Wish me luck!
I'll see you on Thursday.  I will definitely miss you.

Chelle     Height: 5'7"     HW:  299.5 SW: 290.8 CW: 244.6 GW: 158.0      

chinasl45
on 4/15/11 5:08 am - Harrisburg, PA
Have a great time...I heard that it is wonderful there.
PSW 268 and Height is 5'10, SW was 241.6, GW is 170, CW is 160   

MizzBombChelle
on 4/15/11 6:08 am - Silver Spring, MD
Thank you China!

sunny10
on 4/15/11 5:11 am
Well deserved vacation....I wish I was going....Jamaica is beautiful.  I was there 2 yrs ago.
Just keep your mind on the wonderful time you are going to have doing all those activities.  Eat little and keep moving......You will do just fine.
Sunny10    
MizzBombChelle
on 4/15/11 6:09 am - Silver Spring, MD
Thank you Sunny!  I'll be walking on the beach and moving as much as possible (away from the bars and buffets)!

doggz109
on 4/15/11 5:38 am - CA
VSG on 01/12/12
Negril is sooooo beautiful.  The drive over from Montego Bay is pretty cool also!  Have you been there before?

My wife and I were there 9 days for our honeymoon in 2004.  I'm jealous!  Have a great time!
MizzBombChelle
on 4/15/11 6:10 am - Silver Spring, MD
Dogg -- my travel agent/friend says the drive is amazing.  I can't wait to see and take pictures.  This is my first time there.  I went to St. Lucia last April and am not sure if there is anything prettier.  I guess I'll find out tomorrow!

doggz109
on 4/15/11 6:19 am, edited 4/15/11 6:19 am - CA
VSG on 01/12/12
Yep the drive is pretty awesome.  It's about 90 mins and once you are out of Montego Bay you basically drive right along the ocean and go through lots of little towns.  The people are all very nice.

Enjoy some conch or fresh fish while you are there.  I also recommend visiting Rick's down by the cliffs....I think it is on the south end of the town/beach...basically where the beach goes up to some cliffs.  They do cliff diving there all the time.  Nothing like seeing these 15 yr old jamaican kids diving 100 feet into 40 ft deep pools crystal clear water.  It was pretty cool.

Don't be surprised to see quite a bit of *ahem* nudity on the beaches too.  People really let their inhibitions down there. 

MizzBombChelle
on 4/15/11 6:25 am - Silver Spring, MD

We are going to Mayfield Falls Tour, the Rum Factory Tour, as well as Rick's Cafe.  I would love to go to the hedonism side of the beach!  I'm one of those people!

Ms Shell
on 4/15/11 8:36 am - Hawthorne, CA
OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE Jamaica...I've gone several times and will be going again In September AND this time staying in Negril which is BEAUTIFUL!!  Oh and if you are interested every resort you can get a Day or Night pass and enjoy what they have to offer.  My last trip I did Hedo for the night and well I love being naked so I was right at home.

Where are you staying in Negril?

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

Most Active