NSV.... IN MY 16's!!!

Romy J.
on 4/16/11 4:37 am - Spring, TX
*WAIT>>> IM in them.... but they are very tight... I DONT HAVE TO SUCK IN>>>> but they are TIGHT...

THE VICTORY HERE is... I CAN GET IN MY 16 JEANS... It will definately be about 3 more weeks before i can actually put them on and wear them... "i think"   the sad story here is when i had lost prior... i only got up to 16's... that means i dont have anything lower than that....   I will be SCR-EWED!!

AND THE OTHER DAY I POSTED I WENT FROM A 3X SHIRT TO A 1X... AND WHEN I CAME HOME FROM WORK... I WAS LOOKING DOWN AND NOTICED THE TAG SAID  ... XL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  HOLY MOLY>>>>   my dad and brother will be here for Easter... we have not seen each other since last JULY>>>>   OMG>>> this is gonna be HUGE!!!!

scale not moving.. and i dont care... Im in my jeans!!!    Do the jean dance with me!!!
263pre    249SW   218CW   220 short term goal!! 
Next GOAL...  199!!

sleeve genie
on 4/16/11 4:40 am - Alhambra, CA
Aww  good job,  you have done so well, you should be very proud of yourself,  onward and downward keep up the great work   :o) jeani
      the start of my brand new life was on 5/28/10

aka  jeaniwantsasleeve!!                  

Romy J.
on 4/16/11 5:01 am - Spring, TX
Thanks LOVE!!!!!    I am headed that way.. its SLOW as heck... but thats OK with me.. its coming off... and its only been 2 months tomorrow!!!!!
Next GOAL...  199!!

frisco
on 4/16/11 5:04 am

Congrats on those Jeans !!!

frisco

SW 338lbs. GW 175lbs. Goal in 11 months. CW 148lbs. WL 190lbs.

" To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art "

VSG Maintenance Group Forum

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

CAFE FRISCO at LapSF.com

Dr. Paul Cirangle

Romy J.
on 4/16/11 5:25 am - Spring, TX
gracias!!!!!!   Im feeling good... gone from 20's to 18's... Loose saggy 18's not TIGHT 16's...  its coming... sometimes it just takes CHECKIN myself!!!!
Next GOAL...  199!!

(deactivated member)
on 4/16/11 5:16 am
Way to go!  I'm jelouse!  I've lost about 35 and still in the same size I'll get there tho'!   Glad to see you back on forum, don't make me come over there....
Romy J.
on 4/16/11 5:26 am - Spring, TX
I wont may you come lookin...   i promise... ive had a rough couple.. and this coming week to come im working 12's all through the week... UGHHHH... im going to exhaust myself.. but i need the extra $$$$$$  
Next GOAL...  199!!

(deactivated member)
on 4/16/11 5:30 am
I used to work 12's and I know its real easy to fall off a diet when your working 12's.  Stay true and get  your liquids in, stay hydrated...
Jennchap
on 4/16/11 5:43 am - CA
 You go girl!
Thanks an awesome feeling! Keep up the good work!
HW 275   SW 229   CW 136 

Romy J.
on 4/16/11 5:46 am - Spring, TX
YOUR profile PIC... not looking like you!!!  WAY TO ROCK IT!!!  LOOKING CUTE!!!! 
Next GOAL...  199!!

Most Active