Unstalled Stall!!!

Susan M.
on 4/18/11 9:55 pm
I have been stuck between 227.5 and 229.8 forEVER! 

This morning I got on the scale praying "please let it be 227-ish".  FINALLY the scale said 226.2 WITH PAJAMAS ON!!! You betcha I ripped those pajamas off and I got to see 225!!!! Woohooo!   

I know the fluctuation will be back and I will see 227 again....but I'm ok with the former "low number" being the new "high number". 

Lalamonkey
on 4/18/11 10:09 pm - GA
Hi Susan,

I hear ya!!! On the stalls, most frustrating thing!  Congrats on the new low number.  I keep reminding myself that Physics will win in the end,

Keep up the good work!!!
borntobethin35
on 4/18/11 10:15 pm - VA
I always weigh myself naked.... But I know how you feel about seeing the 229 to 227 range if I can just get to my first goal of 220 I would be extremely happy!!! But just know that's the process of this whole weight loss thing. Yes Lala, physics will win in the end!!

Sheka
HW: 272   SW: 256  CW: 189 GW: 170

1st  Goal:    245:    
Achieved
2nd Goal:    220:    Achieved
3rd  Goal:    199:    Achieved
Final goal:   170

"I thank GOD for allowing me this opportunity to turn my life around"

cattywompos
on 4/18/11 10:47 pm
I never count the ups, only the downs!  So in my book you now weigh 225!  Way to go!!
 HW-304 / SW- 286 / CW-198.25 / GW-170

dlouthian
on 4/18/11 10:47 pm - PA
How long do these stalls last?  I am about 6 wks out and have seem to be stalled for the last 2 wks. I have 61 lbs off  (30 before surgery)  but ready to get more off.
Tausha P.
on 4/19/11 12:27 am - Fergus Falls, MN
I too am 6 weeks out and lost 30 before surgery, and I was stalled for 2 weeks, and this morning it finally broke! And I lost like 4 pounds overnight. So- just up your fluids, drink as much as you possible can cause thats why we stall... and it will eventually break and start coming off fast again! :-)
                    HW: 344 SW: 311 (33 lbs lost in pre-op diet) 
“When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.? ~Lao Tzu    
Susan M.
on 4/18/11 11:28 pm
May I give tmi and say after bm I was 224!!!!!!!!!! I love end of stalls!! I'm going to celebrate by walking to work.  Even if it's raining :) 

Louthian, stalls can last anywhere from two weeks to (God forbid) some ppl say two months.  However, while you are stalled you can still lose inches.

Tausha P.
on 4/19/11 12:28 am - Fergus Falls, MN
I have been SO CONSTIPATED since surgery... last night I pooped finally like a real, meaningful poop and lost 3 pounds!! Haha! I feel ya girl...
borntobethin35
on 4/19/11 12:37 am - VA
You need to start getting fiber in. I live by fiber gummies (you can get them from Walgreens) and they work wonders.... I go everyday since I take them every day!!!
Tausha P.
on 4/19/11 12:45 am - Fergus Falls, MN
I was staring at those at Walmart the other day, but they were like fricken $13 and I bought some cheap fiber pills instead, BUT they dehydrated me so bad that I haven't been taking them. I am going to have to try the gummies. Or I was thinking a stool softener, or maybe just a 1/2 apple a day would help and then I would be getting in more vitamins too... I used to have the opposite problem before surgery and now I am like pushing like I am in labor to go after surgery! Haha!
Most Active