Scale not moving.....Prayers for my Dad!!!

Leslie B.
on 4/19/11 7:24 am - MO
So, I know we read posts all the time about the 3 week stahl and all.....well I am at the 4 week stahl.  And I am ok, last week was the first week for my kids to race BMX for the season and I was sooooo busy running them around that I did not stop for exercise.  So, I figured that is prob. why.  I am ok with that, just have to up my game.  I missed 4 days of walking and the dr okayed me for weights and anything else.  So last night I walked 3 miles and today I am really focussing on my water intake.  I really think I have not gotten enough water the last few days too.  I am really hoping that this will jump start my loss again. 

Tomorrow my dad is going in for triple bypass surgery.  His heart has blockage in 5 parts and it affects 3 arteries.  I am also a nervous wreck about how everything will go.  My Mom and Dad are my life and I really hope nothing goes wrong.  Is it too much to ask for prayers for him.  I know this extra stress is not good for any of us.  Prayers from family and friends always seem to sooth my mind. 

Thank you so much for all the support, Leslie

"I am so happy with my new life, would not change it for anything!"
Joyce50
on 4/19/11 7:33 am - Houston, TX
My prayers are with you and your family during this time in your life.  I know that God is a healer and Isaiah 53:5 confirm it.  Be bless, keep the faith and know that God can do what we cannot.
Joyce
  HW/SW/CW/GW - 354/345/240.3/170(????) No Pre-Op Diet
"This is a lifetime journey that I have started and with God's help I will finish it"                                                                                                                              
"Every Everyday is a gift that why they call it the present."  
Century Club  03/2011 

Jennifer M.
on 4/19/11 7:37 am - Goodyear, AZ
 Leslie dear, it is NEVER too much to ask for prayers or well wishes or good thoughts from those around us for those we love! This is a support community and thats we will do! Support and send good vibes/prayers to you and your father and family! 

I lost my father to complications of Alzheimers almost 3 yrs ago so I understand the pain and the fear. I miss him all the time but he is still in my heart. My mother is relatively healthy but still getting up and lives in MO, while Im in AZ. So I worry a lot!   I miss her everyday. 

The stall will fix its self. Our thoughts are with you and father at this time of uncertainty. 

BTW my father had triple bypass in 1980 when I was 8, he lived to 2008!! So anything is possible and they are even better at the surgery now!  HUGS
 ...a work in progress...    
Leslie B.
on 4/19/11 7:41 am - MO
Thank you both so much!!!  It really means alot to have such a wonderful support group for not only the weight issues but all issues.  God bless you all and thank you so much!!!!  Leslie

"I am so happy with my new life, would not change it for anything!"
momokc
on 4/19/11 8:07 am
 Leslie, 
 Just know that prayers are going up all across the USA for your Dad.  He will be fine.  Just keep a positive attitude and know that God is in control. 
Love you kid, 
Granny

msshellwillis
on 4/19/11 8:21 am
Prayers sent up for you, your dad, and your mom!
I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me!

HW (1/1/2011): 382. SW (4/15/2011): 357. CW (03/29/2012): 275.
                                                Sleeved on 4-15-11                

MN_Mama
on 4/19/11 8:23 am
Prayers of healing for your Dad, and guidance and wisdom for his surgical staff.  Hope all goes well. 
Please also take care of yourself as well.  Can't take good care of the family if you don't take care of you too. 
 Blessings.

(deactivated member)
on 4/19/11 8:32 am
Prayers and good wishes are going your way from California right now.  May your Dad had an easy and uneventful surgery and recovery and may you have him to hold for many many more years. 
LYNNFERREIRA
on 4/19/11 9:13 am - BERKELEY, CA
I WILL BE THINKING OF YOUR DAD BYPASS SURGERY HAS COME ALONG WAY WITH GREAT RESULTS!!  IM NEW NEVER HEARD OF THE 3 WEEK STAHL  MY SURGERY IS DAY AFTER TOMOROW  I CANT WAIT, SO WHATS UP WITH THE STAHL THING??  LYNN
Mandi E.
on 4/19/11 9:53 am - Kissimmee, FL
Leslie,

You will be in my thoughts and prayers. My father had a triple bypass about 9 years ago. It changed his life for the better. Try to stay positive. Be there for him as much as you can after the surgery (he's really going to need it.) You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. I'm here if you need any support!  
xoxo~Mandi
"I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a woman in it!" ~Marilyn Monroe
 HW:422LBs Pre-op:394LBs SW:391.6LBs CW:303LBs GW:190LBs (5'10")
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Most Active