Close to throwing in the towel

SassyItalian
on 4/24/11 9:33 am - Basseterre, St. Kitts and Nevis
I am sorry you are going through all this. I had bouts of low potassium and had to have fluids once or twice since surgery too. It makes you feel so run down and terrible. i even questioned my decision to have surgery a few times. What I can tell you is in a few months you will be feeling so much better. It will get better and it is worth it.

As far as classes just try and catch up one thing at a time. looking at the whole picture is overwhelming. Go class by class, assignment by assignment and tackle it.

good luck.

HW: 258lbs  SW: 240   CW: 140  I am 5 foot 7 and 30 years old               
                 VSG 12/21/10  Plastics: Tummy tuck, breast lift, and augmentation 11/3/11
                                             Soon to be veterinarian!! xoxo

Linda B.
on 4/24/11 9:43 am - CA
I keep a FULL Sigg bottle with me at ALL times. I hope you take this with the love it is intended. Unless there is some medical reason you CAN'T drink, you should not be getting dehydrated. If you need a note from your Dr that you HAVE to have the water & or food in class, get it before you leave the hospital. It is too dangerous to keep getting dehydrated. It has become habit with me as I practiced, practiced, practiced during my time off. I fear dehydration.
Don't let this take you down. Get up and finish if at all possible. You are so close. Grab hold of "SUCCEED" and hang on for the ride. YOU CAN DO IT!
Awesome workout: www.ujamfitness.com 

HW=249#  SW= 236#  CW 179#  TOTAL=71 lost BMI= 30.6
Lose weight with me at LIVESTRONG.COM

skinnymeforever
on 4/24/11 10:52 am - AZ
Thanks everyone. There was a misunderstanding in my post; I can drink and eat in class but I tend not too because every since I had this surgery, I feel I need complete quite and stillness while I eat. I really have to concentrate on what I'm doing.  That's hard to do with the instructor calling out names for answers.  Anyway, I can drink and I will.  The most valuble info I received from ya'll is that I'm not in this alone. You guys have been through most of this as well.  I have a school friend meeting me tomorrow to help get me caught up.  I've been drinking all day today at home and I am on meds for the potassium and for the ulcers. I feel that I'm stronger tonight than I was this morning so tomorrow should be an even stronger day.

BTW - ulcers feel like radiating pain from your stomach to the rib cage.  And, they hurt mostly when you are empty.

Thanks again. I WILL make it through this.

Linda B.
on 4/24/11 11:33 pm - CA
Yes you WILL!! Sounds like you have made some changes already! Where there's a will there's a way and if you made it this far,I know you will succeed. Hang in there and keep us posted!
Linda B
Awesome workout: www.ujamfitness.com 

HW=249#  SW= 236#  CW 179#  TOTAL=71 lost BMI= 30.6
Lose weight with me at LIVESTRONG.COM

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 59 views