Yesterday = exactly why I had the sleeve

Susan M.
on 4/25/11 4:12 am
I wanted to be a normal eater. I wanted to be able to endulge when I wanted to. I didn't want a slice of pie or a jelly bean to make me run for the bathroom.  That's why I chose the sleeve over the RNY.  My sleeve gave me the boundaries that I never had before, but still allowed me to enjoy food like a "normal" eater.  :)

SassyItalian
on 4/25/11 4:28 am - Basseterre, St. Kitts and Nevis
I feel the same. Everyone was b*tching after dinner about needing to go on a diet. No more of that cycle of over-eating then shame for me.

HW: 258lbs  SW: 240   CW: 140  I am 5 foot 7 and 30 years old               
                 VSG 12/21/10  Plastics: Tummy tuck, breast lift, and augmentation 11/3/11
                                             Soon to be veterinarian!! xoxo

KrisJ77
on 4/25/11 4:38 am - TX
Yep!!  I feel normal too!! 
PS..did you have your three month follow up appt yet?  I have mine Thurdsday.  I have a feeling it's going to go bad for some reason.

Susan M.
on 4/25/11 5:00 am
Mine is not for a couple weeks.  Why do you think yours will go bad? 

KrisJ77
on 4/25/11 5:09 am - TX
I have been slacking on my vitamins and I think the lab work will show...also, I have only lost 46 pounds and I see others who've lost more.  I don't know...maybe it won't be so bad. 

(deactivated member)
on 4/25/11 11:47 am
AAWWWW...don't be afraid of our doc.  He has never ever ever criticized me for how much weight I lost or didn't lose.  In fact, he really doesn't address it much.  Instead he asks how your doing, answers questions and checks your your incisions. Goes over your labs.  He's so nice!

I might see you there, I will be going in for my post Gallbladder harvesting appt.  Not sure what time though...I have to call in the morning.

Did you remember to get your fasting labs one week prior to the appt.?
stephanie507
on 4/25/11 5:17 am - so. plfd, NJ
VSG on 02/09/11 with
I hope your follow up i not bad.  Please take your vitimins and move that body it's not easy but it can be done. 

KrisJ77
on 4/25/11 5:40 am - TX
I go the gym every day....drink my water every day....get my protein in...just hate taking pills - always have. 

Frantom
on 4/25/11 6:13 am
I wasn't going to have surgery at first because I had heard about having to take vitamins for the rest of my life and I gag on pills.  However, I'm taking the gummie bears ones (and I mix liquid vitamin D into a little OJ) - maybe that would work for you?
I'm hoping (3 weeks pre-op) it will be enough after surgery for me.
KrisJ77
on 4/25/11 6:32 am - TX

I just need to suck it up and take them.  I had my blood work done last week though, so it's too late to help me for this Thursday!! lol!!

Most Active