NSV....FUNNY!!

Leslie B.
on 5/2/11 4:47 am - MO
So, I would love to share one of my non-scale victories with you all today.  In my office at work, I have a wonderful chair.  However, before surgery every time I would try to get out of my chair, my chair would stick to my hips until it just fell off and hit the floor.....LMAO!!!  I just noticed the other day that when I get up, my hips no longer stick.....  I don't know about you all, but that is definately a HUGE VICTORY!!!  I also have gone down from a 3x in scrub tops to a 2x and down from 22 in pants to an 18!  WOOOOOHOOOO!!! 

Whoever is worried they won't loose weight with the sleeve....HAVE FAITH!!!
It works wonderfully when you least expect it to!

God Bless!!! 
Leslie

"I am so happy with my new life, would not change it for anything!"
melford273
on 5/2/11 4:50 am - NJ
Congrats!  That is awesome!  And you know I had to just get up out of my office chair and see if it still sticks...and it didn't!  YAY! 

Keep up the great work!

Nothing tastes as good as being thin will feel

HW 319; SW 295; CW 274.5

Nothing tastes as good as being thin will feel        
MN_Mama
on 5/2/11 5:00 am
Lucky to have a company that managed to find a chair that I didn't have to take with me to the restroom, but I have noticed that it's a lot harder on my backside than it was before losing the weight.  I mentioned to my co-worker that maybe it's time to get a new chair, that the stuffing is gone, and her comment was that the stuffing wasn't any different in the chair, that I should be looking in the rear view mirror! 
Thanks for the fun story Leslie, and keep on Rocking the Sleeve!!!

RaiderRob
on 5/2/11 6:26 am - CA
Great NSV! I'm still a big boy, but I have noticed chairs aren't screaming as loud when I sit in them.
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 42 views