4 month surgiversary!

kassiogles
on 5/1/11 11:33 pm - pikeville, NC
Well I am a few days past my 4 month  and I am stuck at 201! I have been in the 20-somthings since the end of march. Whats the longest stall any one has ever had? This has been the hardest month emotionally since this journey started! I am so ready to see that 199 and I know that once I see that number I will feel so motivated! I know stalls happen but seriously one this long, only 4 months out? I am doing everything right execpt protien. I am trying my best with protien but all the shakes make me very very sick and I have tried them all. I am running about 15 grams short of what I am supposed to be taking in. I pretty much live off of cheese, lunch meat and yogurt!  This is just a vent but so encouraging words would be nice. I feel like I am falling off track. 69 pounds in 4 months...is that about normal.

JsSkinnyMom
on 5/1/11 11:41 pm, edited 5/1/11 11:42 pm - Youngsville, LA
I'm a beginner too. Had my surgery right around the same time as you so obviously I have no good advice for you but I do think that you've done really good so far and that you should be very proud. Keep doing what you're doing!
 J's Skinny Mom  

HW 238 / SW 235 / CW 120  
ashwarren
on 5/1/11 11:56 pm, edited 5/1/11 11:56 pm
I'm a little over 4 months out and have lost 58. 69 is AWESOME! Don't get discouraged. You WILL get there!.

Just noticed we have the same surgey date!
  HW: 240 SW: 227       
dynielle B.
on 5/2/11 12:28 am - WA
hello CONGRATS ON YOUR WEIGHTLOSS.
i am about 9 months post op now and started about 286 i did have the same thing happen i stalled out in december for about 3 weeks and since i have lost about 2-5lbs a month i broke wonderland in feburary 2011 at about 6 months post op. shake it up a bit ad check your measurements your doing great.... just remeber the father we get away from post op the harder it does get to resist temptaion and stay on track cause how easy some food is. lol
KEEP IT UP you are doing amazeing
 height 5'7''
 before sugery: 285.50             day of sugery: 267.0                                 goal: 160

Pregnancy%20ticker
Make a pregnancy ticker
TeriMac10
on 5/2/11 1:34 am
I am right there with you!  I had VSG the day after you and been stalled for about 4 weeks, too!  I just keep telling myself there is NO WAY this can not work!  My intake is low and I am following the rules laid out before me.  Maybe our bods are 'catching up' right now!  I'll send you some positive vibes and we'll do this together!  
Teri
Southernsleever
on 5/2/11 1:39 am
I had a month where I gained 2lbs and then only lost 3  It was a hard month. I needed to decrease my carbs and just wait. You have lost a lot of weight and it will start dropping again. If you are eating well how can it not?

5'6" Start-276 Goal-150  Weight loss   Preop=5  Month 1=25  Month 2=10  Month 3=14  Month 4=3 Month 5=7  Month 6=9 Month 7=7 Month 8=Month 9=9 Month 10=7 Month 11=5 Month 12=5 Month 13=3 Month 14=4    

didim62
on 5/2/11 2:08 am - Kensington, CT
Congratulations!!! Your a hair away from onderland and a loss of 69 lbs is awesome!!! Keep doing what your doing and maybe add some yogurt to your shake to up the protein and add some flavor. I bet you'll be posting in no time about onderland and how your weight loss is on the roll!!!
Didi ..... Sleeved and living my NEW LIFE!!!!

Highest WT 381   Surgery WT (367.8)    Current WT 236
Most Active