BEEN AWHILE WHERES MY AUG2010 LOOSERS

dynielle B.
on 5/1/11 5:05 pm - WA

So 9 months ago WOW is all i can say:
things ive learned,
*you regulate your weight loss bye what you eat and how much activity you get in.
* there is no stupid question
* every week has its ups and downs
* 30 minutes of physical activity a day is important
* protein protein protein you need it
* water water water a must to loose weight
* you hit stalls ALOT soooo check measurements to overcome the frusteration
* some foods work while others dont

* GOODBYE pasta and rice havent had in in a long time still up chuck it
* GOODBYE greasy food
* eating fat free isnt nessasarly the trick try low carb and sugar free
* with this sugery come the good the bad and defently the unatractive, thats where plastic surgery comes in. ( getting close)
* the web has great meal ideal for every WLS type.
* gas is normal
* vitimins are important  ( multi, B-12, biotin, calcium ) even at 9 months out
* every month it does get easier and harder to stay on track backing up to basics does happen
* some foods YOU will never eat again.......
* my 18month old does eat way more then me.
* and i am still not hungry as often i fight to get food in.

now for some pre op 3 mos, 6 mos, and 9 month

pre op 286.........july 2010

8 weeks post op 222 lbs

6 months post op

186 8months post op

height 5'7''
 before sugery: 285.50             day of sugery: 267.0                                 goal: 160

Pregnancy%20ticker
Make a pregnancy ticker
KCChris
on 5/1/11 5:08 pm - KS
 Wow, the difference is amazing!  Great job! Looking awesome.
My heart is all mine and my mind is free. That's all the revolution; revelation that I need.
dynielle B.
on 5/1/11 5:12 pm - WA
thank you, it has been a amazeing experiance like many vets will say. and the process does have its ups and downs along with emotional moments. i know i have had many. again thank you chris
jimbovsg
on 5/1/11 5:45 pm
Damn girl....9 months?  You look amazing.......You are kickin' ass.....keep it up!   I see GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAALLLL......GOAL (yellin' like the Mexican soccer dude!)  in your near future!

JIMBO...  350lbs! lost!.....  TRIPLE CENTURY CLUB!!  HELL ...YEAH!  
MY  VSG......KICKS ASS!                                                                                                                                                                                      

I  am   6' 2"    

dynielle B.
on 5/1/11 6:05 pm - WA
JIMBO~
thank you so very much i am hopeing within the next 3 months :D
BUT.
my hands are down to you sir 300 lbs OM thats frickin awsome. '" BOWS" how exciteing for you wow i am awed but your success its truely amazeing. conradulations and again thank you for posting.
:) big hugs
frisco
on 5/1/11 7:22 pm

Aight girl.....where you been????

Congrats on the great progress !!!!!

I always knew you were going to do well !!!!!

Keep the path !!!!

Don't know if your aware of it...but if your not....check out and join our maintenance group!

frisco

SW 338lbs. GW 175lbs. Goal in 11 months. CW 148lbs. WL 190lbs.

" To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art "

VSG Maintenance Group Forum

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

CAFE FRISCO at LapSF.com

Dr. Paul Cirangle

dynielle B.
on 5/2/11 12:39 am - WA

AWE FRISCO missed ya budd made me smile to see your post, and thank you very much. i will defently check out the maintenace forum cant wait to join you all over there.
BIG HUGZ
dynielle

tlw4u2luv
on 5/1/11 10:42 pm
i miss coming here everyday! its not quite 9 months for me because i went in on the last day of august. i am down 95 pounds and weight loss has slowed dramatically but that's okay...i expected that. i still have about 50 more pounds to go. i still havent loaded any pictures on but i will soon! good job dynielle!

dynielle B.
on 5/2/11 12:44 am - WA
as do i, i am going to try to pop in from time to time to help our new losers it helped me to hear from the people who are alomost 1 year out so i think ill be on much more. BTW your doing awsome too. i love the sleev so much its been a wild ride for sure but it has brought me a life i dont think i would have got back other wise. Ive found pics are a important reminder to help us visually see the diffrence since i catch myself from time to time still seein that person who melted away months ago or catch my self walking to the plus size section still to start my clothing shoping then relizeing unless i want a night own i'd better et out of this section lol. we will hit our goals cant wait to hear back from you at our 1 yr sugery anniversary...
thegad
on 5/1/11 11:35 pm - San Jose, CA
 Hello fellow August sleever. You look awesome. Rooting for you all the way to your goal!
It's not the destination, it's the journey..

Most Active