Got a surprise call from Dr Office

mamabear5
on 5/3/11 4:10 am
I was surprised today when the Dr office called and said they called my PCP to have them fax over notes from my 6 months supervised diet and that they are submitting it to the insurance today!!! I thought I still had one more month to go. I started in Nov (I missed dec) then went Jan, Feb, Mar, April and May. I thought since I missed Dec I had to go until June.  The Dr office said no. I am done.. They should know what they are talking about. RIght?? Now I am so excited!!!!! I wasnt planning on submitting to ins until June. Now I am in the waiting game of hopeing the ins doesnt deny it.  And if the Dr office is wrong I can still do Junes diet apt and resubmit....
Now I can only seem to think about what am I going to do if the ins  denies it... so anyway just wanted to share my new info.....
I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!  now I just hope it doesn't take to long to hear from the insurance company!  and when I do I pray its  "APPROVED!!"

(deactivated member)
on 5/3/11 4:12 am
Keep thinking positively!!!  What a nice surprise!  Hope you get your date soon!!!
mamabear5
on 5/3/11 4:15 am
Thank you.  That's what I was thinking......what a nice little early mothers day surpise!!  Now if I get ins approval that will be a great birthday surprise!!  lol

Sabrina R.
on 5/3/11 4:32 am - CA
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

lucy2e
on 5/3/11 4:34 am - Laurel, MD
Good luck!  I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Lucy  (Imma Loser!)
  LilySlim Weight loss tickers                  
HW 335 SW 311 CW 181.2 -- Goals:  Twoderville - 6/7/11, 280 - 7/1/11, 260 - 8/1/11, 240 - 10/30/11 Centry Club - 11/22/11, 220 - 12/27/11 Onederland - 5/25/12, 180 - , 170 (surgeons goal) -  
We shall see where this leads...  

MELMEL308
on 5/3/11 5:07 am - PA
Woohoo!  :: keeping fingers crossed::
                            ~Melanie~
"Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a beautiful butterfly"                                       
nana S.
on 5/3/11 5:59 am - MI
I hope u get approved.... wut kind of insurance do you have ?
mamabear5
on 5/3/11 1:52 pm
Thank you! I have Cigna Ins.

Most Active