Crazy Day...but recent NSV's Make It BETTA

liveagain1973
on 5/3/11 2:48 pm - Austin, TX
VSG on 10/26/10 with
Today I had "one of those days" is an understatement. I cried a few times and that's not like me. Well, not always. LOL... I posted a video update on my blog...singing and everything. I do that sometimes to make myself feel better. I also reached out to some of my sweet friends that support me, no matter what.

Now, for a quick rundown of my recent NSV's.

I went for a walk in my neighborhood last night and walked further than ever. I just took of walking, and walking...and my husband didn't have to come pick me up. (I had the keys, anyway)

I crossed one leg (like half indian style while sitting up) and it didn't fall down.

The electric carts at the store are officially out of my life for good.

I bent over to tie my shoe. I didn't have to prop it up on anything...I just leaned over and tied it...sitting and standing.

Little stuff to some, but mind-bending, life altering stuff to me.

What good things are happening for you lately since having a Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy?
Angel
Follow me on Twitter @willufight4life
Follow my story 
http://www.fight4yourlifeonline.org
Like Us on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fight-for-Your-Life/154352644613091

Mandi E.
on 5/3/11 10:10 pm - Kissimmee, FL
Congrats honey!!!  
xoxo~Mandi
"I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a woman in it!" ~Marilyn Monroe
 HW:422LBs Pre-op:394LBs SW:391.6LBs CW:303LBs GW:190LBs (5'10")
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

chinasl45
on 5/3/11 11:18 pm - Harrisburg, PA
That is wonderful. I know that you have been waiting for a long time to do those things. Just think, those wonderful things are just the begining of great things to come! Keep up the good work!!!
PSW 268 and Height is 5'10, SW was 241.6, GW is 170, CW is 160   

Mrs Vermonica
P.Correre

on 5/3/11 11:25 pm
hello angel, congrats, and stay strong know god is good all the time
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 59 views