Me : Big Week Coming

Brandi D
on 5/4/11 8:26 am
I go to rehab next week. The Davis Clinic had been looking for those struggling after weight loss surgery for a documentary.. you don't get to struggling much more than absolutely hating yourself and falling into illicit drugs.

No one would guess looking at me.
No one has a clue. I started at 272 in a physically abusive relationship.. buying everyone around me with money.. and PCOS..

I"ve ended up anywhere between 150 and 160....  addicted to the big C.... In LOVE... but in love with someone who has more demons than even I do... and I've went from a millionaire.. to a girl begging for webdesign clients... and marketing clients.

My heart is still true. My heart is still pure. I still love life... I just felt like I had to buy my partner's love.. and wound up with a terrible chemical addiction.

The next time you judge the "junkie" in your family.. or on the street... think of how bubbly, happy, and just thrilled with life, I seem........

I eat fine. I'm fine with foods. My hope is that rehab makes me addicted to working out again.

Here's me in a tire swing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fs-ojJIsGFc

"If women didn't exist, all the money in the world would have no meaning." ~Aristotle Onassis
XJudyX
on 5/4/11 8:52 am - WA
Hello...
 I am so glad you are getting help! My son is now in recovery from the big C addiction too. I can tell you that it won't be easy but that you can do it! Take advantage of this time in your life hon to learn as much as you can about yourself and your addiction. I will pray for your recovery....

BEST WISHES AND PRAYERS FOR YOU!!

Judy
Dawnie 88
on 5/4/11 9:00 am
I'm so happy you're getting help as well.  Best of luck to you..

Lananala
on 5/4/11 9:03 am - CA
Best of luck Brandi. I will be thinking of you. You CAN do this. It IS possible to break free from your addiction. I will be praying for you and please feel free to contact me at anytime.

Lisa
                          HW 233 SW 220.2 CW 157.6 GW 150

BuckeyeGirl
on 5/4/11 11:21 am - TN
Best of luck in your new journey towards health!

Go take care of yourself!

Lindsey

Jo R.
on 5/4/11 11:48 am - Houston, TX
Brandy, I wish you all the best in rehab.  That's a mighty big step you made just by admitting to yourself that you think you have a problem.  You are very strong as most people with an addiction, no matter what it is, will not, cannot face the fact, they are addicted.

I guess you are going back to Houston for rehab or will you still stay in San Antonio? 

Good luck and keep us posted.  I'm still in the losing stage (only 59#) but no one is beyond help at any stage...

Good luck!

Jo                      
Still Fawn
on 5/4/11 11:41 pm - SIERRA MADRE, CA
Hey girl.. I know this struggle has weighed on you, and I am so happy you are entering rehab. I am here for you (well mostly on fb, lol) and I hope you kick this ****'s ass and grab your life back.. You deserve nothing but the best...

I am still loving life with my sleeve! Been maintaining at or below goal for over 4 years!
"People spend a lifetime searching for happiness; looking for peace. They chase idle dreams, addictions, religions, even other people, hoping to fill the emptiness that plagues them. The irony is the only place they ever needed to search was within."   - Ramona L. Anderson

Robin S.
on 5/6/11 3:20 am - Chatsworth, CA
LIke the others- I too KNOW you can do it girl!!    Work thru those demons so you can continue to live a GREAT life.   I'm not a religious gal but I will lift up a prayer to those greater than us to watch over you.   YOU can do it .... we will always be here for you too.

{{{HUGS}}}
I'm Just Robin!
Highest weight 250 - Goal Weight 150 - Current Weight 147
*** Hanging with Weight Watchers now to keep on track ***  
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 34 views